Kit/toolbelt cds don't transfer when build swapping. Giving engie several free skills w no tradeoffs

Daniel Handler.4816

I understand if this is an oversight because you want people to be able to switch between land/underwater modes without hassle. But wow. Want a free stealth gyro just smoke bomb/big ol' bomb/toss elixir s/rumble and switch to your regular build. With 6 build/equipment slots engie has over 50 abilities that do not share a cooldown.

Edit: moa people and then spam holosmith abilites etc

@"Samug.6512" said:

1. Toolbelt CDs never carried over;

Then they should change that.

1. Can't swap skills in combat anyway

Not exactly. They can use any ability in a fight until they do damage. Like using moa then photon forge, which was not supposed to be possible as a trade off. Giving them macros for free skills at the beginning of combat isn't healthy.

I wouldn't say they barely notice in this case. They've consistently added anti-stealth measures to WvW and more reveals to each profession. This includes returning the one scrapper lost.They also made a post recently asking for everyone's opinions. I'm sure they didn't intend to give engies a free stealth gyro at the beginning of combat.

They didn't, true. They just don't care, don't test stuff, don't have a QA team and have other problems (community is now basically on fire coz of how bad the new update is). They either should disable build loadouts swapping outside the spawn or not make it instantaneous. But we won't see those changes, because as I said, they don't care about WvW.