[merged] Constantly Disconnected Now?

@Ryukai.6524 said:Just did TT all 3 heads down, we all went to loot the big chest and Everyone dc'd.

I was able to loot the chest before we did and opened my bags, (the loot was there), dc'd, and when we got back on our characters had rolled back, no loot and the people that got their mastery points for the kill also lost them too....

I wasn't even able to loot, got DC'd just after the port. Obviously chest lost, but also my bonus chest disappeared.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:I can't even login...

Me neither. I'm getting a message that my code was invalid.

@Aleksej.7453 said:Oh CMON, my school is starting 2 days from now. Now u managed to crash ur servers. kitten U couldnt crash it some other day?

They didn't crash anything, they are working on resolving the disconnect issue.

Edit: The servers are back online.

Ever since the recent patch, people have been disconnecting across entire maps. Everyone on the entire map disconnects at the same time instantly but is able to log back in right away afterwards. There have also been disconnects happening at end of Meta events as if targeted with malicious intent. I honestly believe there is an exploit with the templates where players are able to disconnect the entire map.

Does anyone have any more info?

Ventured into Queensdale from Divinity's Reach, and dozens of people were just outside, apparently having just having been disconnected and re-logged in. I was in the map maybe a minute when I was disconnected. That's after having been disconnected a few times in Crystal Oasis (along with others). All have had rollbacks. Thinking I'll steer clear of playing until this is resolved.

edited to replace 'crashed' w/ 'disconnected'

Log in, open the three chests I'm parked next to, lose connection to the server (Code=7:11:3:191:101), log back in and loot them again (Naturally without getting to keep what I looted before "losing connection"), disconnect again... Four times this happened in a row until I gave up and logged out. I did not open hero panel or templates or anything other than run straight for the chests. I guess tonight will be movie night for me.

Same. Multiple DC's yesterday after the update. Today the notable DC's were: 1) half-way through the metal concert in Gronthmar Valley... no loot. 2) half-way through 'Mad King Says' so once again... no loot. Putting in the effort only to crash out with no reward is not fun. Gonna go play something else until this is fixed.