[merged] Constantly Disconnected Now?

After both hot-fixes: Traveled to Lion's Arch, saw $53,000+ in donations for Extra Life (no bonuses or boons, though); took a few steps, disconnected and sent to Character Select screen. Logged character back in, found myself back in Divinities Reach, rolled back to previous state (had used some consumables); traveled back to Lion's Arch, now donations back to $0.

It's still not fixed, guys. :(

This afternoon I was playing on Cursed shore, when I started to be disconnected, in 2min, 5 disconnects, and I played with my necro (Snæk Eyes), now I can not log in with this char and she was sent to the city Divinity's Reach but the map screen is just loading and unplugging and I have infinite tools in this char and I really need them.

Ok, got booted off WvW 3 times with the entire map, got booted of DR twice, silverwastes 7 timesSeriously, I am about to give up on this game... Either fix it or revert!! This is unplayable!!!

Every time someone plays with the build templates, the entire map crashes... It is creating chaos in WvW, not to mention PvE maps where people group up and find themselves on missed events or in different instances when they return.

The policiy should be: Fix it quick or revert immediatly if not fixable quickly... REMOVE TEMPLATES untill you got this fixed. Trust me, I love the templates, but not to this cost...

Another example: Finally got Meta done in Silverwastes, so waiting for vines to retreat to get last POI... Disconnected and the map instance where this happens in lost...

Thank you SO MUCH Anet for wasting my time... FIX IT NOW!!! Not in an hour, not tomorrow... NOW.

It is clear the last update made things WAY worse, so that we did not get a roll-back yet to previous build, makes me wonder how much you care about us loosing these kind of map completion achievements and whatever else other people missed.

This is UNACCEPTABLE. Simple! I gotta do a WHOLE ROTATION again for Map Completion and pray that I do nto disconnect? NOPE! NOT HAPPENING.

Yes... I am mad right now... really mad... all that time invested is WASTED BY ANET.

So what you gonna do about it? Give me my Map Completion so I can move on?