[merged] Constantly Disconnected Now?

@Chichimec.9364 said:The disconnects seem to have stopped for me. Ran a new alt through Hoelbrak doing map completion there and got it done without any problems. Then worked on the equipment templates for another alt and also got that done with no problems. Hopefully the disconnect issues have been fully resolved.

Sigh, I spoke too soon. Still getting disconnected. Except now it isn't every couple of minutes but more like every couple of hours or so. :(

Seems some maps are unstable while others are, but it could also be for some folks and their templates. Not sure, but sometimes it takes a few minutes before a large amount of people are kicked, sometimes it takes seconds. Right now, Brisban is unstable and so is Silverwastes, but Verdant Brink is fine, which leads me to believe it's maps and not templates on individuals.

Anet this isn't acceptable..

I was in Labyrinth and LA and TP did not work (error error error, 1 item sells, error...). Then in LA I hear ppl being rollbacked zones... I met someone that did Mad King says and lost the key to have a successfull event + a costume brawl due to the disconnect after that.... (I helped this person out with the not registered brawl but cannot bring back his/her key). I tried to sell my last item to TP again... And disconnected back to the login screen. I do not know if I can connect back as I just closed the game....

This is happening since the build templates came out and honestly I think this is an issue with the extra amount of data stored on your servers and the capability (too low server storage or too bad connection to handle every data).... Next to all the other clearly need to be fixed bugs to your templates (or should I say loadouts..), why not just take the templates temporarily out, fix them, test thoroughly and adapt some oversights like legendary items and auto changing on modes and make sure you have some extra storage space. This will not only favor us players but I assume also your staff (rushed fixing is less nice than taking the time for it). Once everything is fixed, roll it back in. I don't think you would upset your playerbase if you did this. It may take some courage from your end at first but I think it would be for the best. You do more often disable features temporarily.

My game crashed, disconnected me 4 times after Tequatl about 50 minutes ago, I clicked the chest and disconnected..finally got back on and most of us ended up at the starting waypoint in Sparkfly Fen. I tried to submit a bug report, but it kicked me to the character creation screen, which said must be in game to use the bug report.I still don't have any loot from tequatl.. a few friends said they did fractals, raids, etc and didn't get loot either..