[merged] Constantly Disconnected Now?

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:We're aware of the crash and disconnect issues with today's build. Our engineers are investigating and trying to get a fix as soon as possible!

P.S. I merged 2 discussions about this topic.

hello! so... Lion's arch is the location for night of the necromancers 2019, and that is going to be happening on 10/31 at 5pm CST. my team is highly worried that, as we attempt to set an in game record for the largest gathering of necromancers in gw2 history AND raise funds for the canadian cancer society, that these disconnects will horrifically hinder the event as a whole. do we have a kind of sort of ETA on when this will be fixed?

@Hesione.9412 said:Is anyone with the disconnects also running ArcDPS? I never used the build templates, myself. I normally only run the framerate, ping, and refresh box (I wish Anet would show those in their UI, maybe next to the minimap).

Nope. No addons or any 3rd parties running at all here and usually never crash in the game (last time was when LWs4e1 rolled out for me I believe... till today). Makes me more wonder if its only EU servers or also US servers (EU player here). I was on my mesmer if that makes any change.

Hey ANET, constant disconnect when switch equipment template or build template.

All it takes is one click on any tab and the game disconnects instantly. It does this in WvW all maps, many PVE zones both Original, HOT and POF, Sanctuary and Bastion area, Lions Arch and Divinity Reach.Removed equipment from all templates and reinstalled. Ran Repair on the program. Tried it on a different character.The game is literally unplayable.

Also when the game disconnects even after a few minutes all changes to templates revert back to their pre-change state. Its like the game forgets its mind.

And lastly when I re-log back in I am in a different area then the disconnect. Example: I am at the broker in Lions Arch. After the disconnect and relog in I come back to grand Piazza. strange.

This is a pretty big problem as I cant even save a template as when the game disconnects it rolls back the changes and I cant even put the gear back in. So in short I am screwed.

Please fix......

Have been dcing like crazy whenever I try to change dye colors on my outfits. Even if I pressed save changes and get disconnected, it rolls me back to the same spot I've been with the same dye colors I had before. I decided not to touch it, so I don't disconnect every second, but I still get disconnected every 10-20 minutes. At least my ping is back to normal, it was crazy and unplayable last patch.

I am so angry right now. They patch it to stop DCs, when I wasn't having any trouble and they I DC six times in 10 minutes. Someone tells me to restart by computer. That seems to work, then I am in PvP. DC in the middle of a game and his a dishonor timeout. I reset my game again and it seems to work. Play a lot of pvp and them DC again and them another dishonor timeout. SO I reset it again., and when everything seems stable, I try one more pvp game. This DC earns me a really long dishonor timeout. Really Anet, get your game fixed :(

Been having to redo all of these quest instances in Crystal desert multiple times because of these disconnects. And just disconnected again during another one. Won't be touching this game again until this disconnect stuff is fixed. A shame, I Just started playing this game two or three weeks ago and really like it.

I wanted to make a new thread but looking throught this forum I thought I would get deleted. Since the "template patch", the game has been basically unplayable for me. Yesterday I just quit because getting disconnected every three minutes and doing the same thing again and again is NOT FUN. I saw the client updating today and I thought "perfect, they fixed it" and oh boy was I wrong. They made it even worse. I never saw ping numbers higher than 50 but today I started with over 300 in LA. The game is laggy as hell, people literally teleporting over the screen, I cast a skill and have to wait three or four seconds for the response, I tried doing world boss just now, ping number over 3000, stood there for 3 minutes, game doesnt respond, got DCed, overe and over. I just want one thing, only one thing and I believe I don't want that much as customer. Can I or WE get any sort of feedback?? Can somebody from the company stand up and say "hey, we fucked up, sorry, this is the problem and we will sort it out in xx days"...I mean anything?EDIT: oh and now, I can't even get into the game =)