Arenanet Politely Request Your Input

Svarty.8019

@"Thornwolf.9721" said:I've been playing archeage unchained and the PvP there is so much fun than the PvP here. Even when you're outnumbered its fun to fight and it feels good when you kill someone, here not so much because unless you're playing something with less cheese there is little skill involved anymore.How you understand I again see some compare whit another unknown for me mmo game? So if so good in "unknow archeage" why you not play there but try make same in GuildWars??

the fact that SO MANY people disagree with you only provesso many unknown accounts disagree with me? This is not problem. Can we be sure that some another mmo fanatic is not resisted/buy old 10+ accounts and not try hurt for current perfect game whit fake? I can't be sure.

I not say that I absoliutly don't want changes, but I say that most suggested changes is fail or fake.For me good changes - get pips and same wvw progress on Edge of the Mist.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lare.5129 said:

@"Thornwolf.9721" said:I've been playing archeage unchained and the PvP there is so much fun than the PvP here. Even when you're outnumbered its fun to fight and it feels good when you kill someone, here not so much because unless you're playing something with less cheese there is little skill involved anymore.How you understand I again see some compare whit another unknown for me mmo game? So if so good in "unknow archeage" why you not play there but try make same in GuildWars??

the fact that SO MANY people disagree with you only provesso many unknown accounts disagree with me? This is not problem. Can we be sure that some another mmo fanatic is not resisted/buy old 10+ accounts and not try hurt for current perfect game whit fake? I can't be sure.

I not say that I absoliutly don't want changes, but I say that most suggested changes is fail or fake.For me good changes - get pips and same wvw progress on Edge of the Mist.

Then its good for you but not everyone else. The mode is hemorrhaging players bro, that is NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE because the more people we loose the harder it becomes to do anything. The rampant hacks and rampant over the top over-tuned mess that is balanced paired with the meaningless nature of structures make this RvR game-mode fail at its fundamental purpose. The fact you don't know any other MMO means you simply choose to be ignorant to EVERYTHING around you, and tunnel vision this false narrative that everything is fine. You are 100% the problem with the gaming community as a whole; Because clearly you are so self absorbed and self riddled with this notion that you matter more than the rest of the game modes playerbase is baffling.

If nothing changes, the game will die and that is a fact not an opinion. We don't have enough new blood to replace the old blood and the old blood won't return unless changes happen. So they either put this portion of the game in maintenance mode and simply tell us "Nothing will ever happen" and let us move on or they do something, because either way they will loose people. But they will loose far less from actually taking on the issues, than simply listening to you and your complete lack of facts about how "Flawless" WvW is. The fact that you say so tells me you don't play it much if at all and you're simply a troll~ As I said you and I will never be able to understand each other and to be 100% Transparent and blunt with you... I have no desire nor need or even time to bother to understand you. I will be that arse and say it is beneath me, and yes this is an insult and yes I know Ill probably be suspended AGAIN. But I am so sick and damn tired of people like you, we have had so many over the years and they used to drown out any constructive criticism with their drool riddled "Praise". And now we are here and judging by A-nets latest forum post they know we need to have a change, they are asking for our feed-back in a current on-going thread. So why don't you give it a rest and just stifle your "Opinion" if you can call it that, and allow us to try and help them fix this mess... so we can get back to what we enjoy.

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

@Thornwolf.9721 said:I've been playing archeage unchained and the PvP there is so much fun than the PvP here. Even when you're outnumbered its fun to fight and it feels good when you kill someone, here not so much because unless you're playing something with less cheese there is little skill involved anymore.How you understand I again see some compare whit another unknown for me mmo game? So if so good in "unknow archeage" why you not play there but try make same in GuildWars??

Then its good for you but not everyone else. The mode is hemorrhaging players bro, that is NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE because the more people we loose the harder it becomes to do anything. The rampant hacks and rampant over the top over-tuned mess that is balanced paired with the meaningless nature of structures make this RvR game-mode fail at its fundamental purpose. The fact you don't know any other MMO means you simply choose to be ignorant to EVERYTHING around you, and tunnel vision this false narrative that everything is fine. You are 100% the problem with the gaming community as a whole; Because clearly you are so self absorbed and self riddled with this notion that you matter more than the rest of the game modes playerbase is baffling.

If nothing changes, the game will die and that is a fact not an opinion. We don't have enough new blood to replace the old blood and the old blood won't return unless changes happen. So they either put this portion of the game in maintenance mode and simply tell us "Nothing will ever happen" and let us move on or they do something, because either way they will loose people. But they will loose far less from actually taking on the issues, than simply listening to you and your complete lack of facts about how "Flawless" WvW is. The fact that you say so tells me you don't play it much if at all and you're simply a troll~ As I said you and I will never be able to understand each other and to be 100% Transparent and blunt with you... I have no desire nor need or even time to bother to understand you. I will be that kitten and say it is beneath me, and yes this is an insult and yes I know Ill probably be suspended AGAIN. But I am so sick and kitten tired of people like you, we have had so many over the years and they used to drown out any constructive criticism with their drool riddled "Praise". And now we are here and judging by A-nets latest forum post they know we need to have a change, they are asking for our feed-back in a current on-going thread. So why don't you give it a rest and just stifle your "Opinion" if you can call it that, and allow us to try and help them fix this mess... so we can get back to what we enjoy.

Wow, that actually made me feel betterQuite a cathartic experience reading that.Good game!Agree 100%...if you get suspended I will go with you good sir

@Acheron.4731 said:

@Thornwolf.9721 said:I've been playing archeage unchained and the PvP there is so much fun than the PvP here. Even when you're outnumbered its fun to fight and it feels good when you kill someone, here not so much because unless you're playing something with less cheese there is little skill involved anymore.How you understand I again see some compare whit another unknown for me mmo game? So if so good in "unknow archeage" why you not play there but try make same in GuildWars??

If nothing changes, the game will die and that is a fact not an opinion. We don't have enough new blood to replace the old blood and the old blood won't return unless changes happen. So they either put this portion of the game in maintenance mode and simply tell us "Nothing will ever happen" and let us move on or they do something, because either way they will loose people. But they will loose far less from actually taking on the issues, than simply listening to you and your complete lack of facts about how "Flawless" WvW is. The fact that you say so tells me you don't play it much if at all and you're simply a troll~ As I said you and I will never be able to understand each other and to be 100% Transparent and blunt with you... I have no desire nor need or even time to bother to understand you. I will be that kitten and say it is beneath me, and yes this is an insult and yes I know Ill probably be suspended AGAIN. But I am so sick and kitten tired of people like you, we have had so many over the years and they used to drown out any constructive criticism with their drool riddled "Praise". And now we are here and judging by A-nets latest forum post they know we need to have a change, they are asking for our feed-back in a current on-going thread. So why don't you give it a rest and just stifle your "Opinion" if you can call it that, and allow us to try and help them fix this mess... so we can get back to what we enjoy.

Wow, that actually made me feel betterQuite a cathartic experience reading that.Good game!Agree 100%...if you get suspended I will go with you good sir

@XenesisII.1540 said:@Thornwolf.9721Amen, and definitely not worth your time.

Love ya both, Even if there was sarcasm there (Not sure tone is hard to read through text.) Here is hoping for a brighter, better future for us and the game we love.

so what is wrong?balance ? no. Why it is ok? Because I every day see that someone solo WHIT DIFFERENT class kill 3-4 other players. And after some time someone another with 'fail class' kill another setup. Skill > class.

theif permastealf ? no. Why it is ok? Becasue I every tru run whit thief too, and see how it is hard. I can't press 1 button and be all time in stealf. Also u loose util skill and dp traits for that.

May be some players just bored, and no matter that changes is come they need only chill?

@Jura.2170 said:Oh and

please fix the lag in big fights

I press skill buttons lots of times but my skills never turn on. A lot of ppl on my server are saying it happens to them too, and they can't move away from the other zerg running at them, so they die

I don't recall whether it's this stream or another one, but the devs said a lot of the issues with performance are to do with complicated skills interacting with one another, so perhaps a skill split that removes some of the complexity of certain skills would be beneficial to WvW.

I guess that skill which affect effects will be high on the agenda... I'm thinking boon/corrupt flippers - particularly now that we're in the age of ultimate condi/boon spam (hopefully). I can't imagine how the devs could achieve a simplified version, but that's why they're being paid, I suppose.