[merged] Quest instance failed to load

I'm trying to do Seek Logan's Aid and enter the instance in Divinity's Reach. First two attempts left me in an endless loading screen. Third attempt I got an error message..InstanceCreate Failed Error =1036; Product = 9; Module = 18; Line = 614

Now the instance is not activating at all.

Can't enter instances via the various portals in Rata Sum. First time got a dead load screen. Restarted, next time got an "InstanceCreate failed" red-text error in the chat box. Since then, the option to enter the insance doesn't do anything at all.

Several other similar kinds of weirdities reported from guildies.

The ghosts are definitely mucking around in the machine on the right day. :anguished:

• ArenaNet Staff

During the past few days, our engineers have been working on the Guild Wars 2 servers to address some of the challenges that Tuesday’s release brought to light. This engineering work may impact players’ experience and cause a variety of connection-related issues. This includes being unable to connect to the game, being disconnected from the game, or not being able to connect to in-game instances. If this happens to you, we suggest that you wait a bit and try again. You may also want to try restarting your game client. We apologize for the disruptions while we try to restore a stable in-game experience for all.

Thank you for the time and effort that people have put in to addressing the connection-related issues. I can see a noticeable improvement in both EU and NA servers (I live in EU and play on both) in the last day or so. Tuesday and Wednesday were bad enough that I just did my dailies and little else, sadly. But today I can even do NA-WvW from the EU without mega lag spikes and high pings.

:-)