New player, hit 80 the other day.

Tumpas.4162

Hey. I don't know what to do now that I'm 80. I've obviously googled this, but all I can find is what I CAN do.

Example - guides tell me to use a build on a webpage. They use a lot more hero points than I have. I try to pick them up, but it's just sooo slow. So I try googling if there's a way to get them quicker. It tells me to lfg and find a hp train. So I do that. The first thing they do is run to a cliff and fly off somewhere. I can't do that.

I'm honestly sooo lost right now and just don't know where to begin. I want to do dungeons and fractals and raids - group content - asap, preferably while doing story things on my own when none of my friends are online. But I just don't know what to do, and whatever I try to do, it tells me that I need something else first that I don't have.

If you don't have:

• get solid build for your character. Doesn't have to be perfect, just solid
  • get Exsotic gear. If low on gold, sell crafting mats.
  • start Path of Fire(PoF). Get Raptor.
  • get some PoF hero points
  • do some PoF story
  • Upgrade Raptor.
  • Get Bunny.
  • ...Mounts make things better.

I like PoF more then Heart of Thorns, so thats where 'd go. Plus PoF has mounts and HoT not.

Its faster to get Hero points in expansions. Like 100 times faster. You are suppose to do it there, not in core maps.