Ranger Pet Taming Efficiency Guide for New and Veteran Rangers

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Hey all...maybe we can add enough info to this to get it made into a "Sticky" for the Ranger Section.I have one LVL 80 Sylvari Ranger that has all the pets. I just used my instant LVL 80 on a Human Ranger, and I need to get him the pets.I know we can get Multiple Pets in each of the Starter Cities and LA(some are duplicates), also I know of Lightfoot Passage just outside of Fort Trinity where you can get multiple Pets.I'll include these in the list below. If anyone knows of other multiple-pet locations, please add in the comments and I will edit my initial post to include them.I had all the pets for a long time before HoT and then PoF, so I can't remember if I found the core pets in other "multi-pet" locations...its just been too long.

Only Multiple Pet Locations will be listed. The ones you have to hunt down in their native habitats are easily searchable on the GW2 wiki...but maybe this can give new and veteran rangers a jump start. B)

Locations below are just that...Multiple-Pet Locations. Please check the GW2 wiki for specifics within the locations (especially the cities) to find the pets.

Lions ArchJuvenile Armor FishJuvenile Blue JellyfishJuvenile PigJuvenile SharkJuvenile Krytan DrakehoundJuvenile Lynx

Black CitadelJuvenile Lashtail DevourerJuvenile Whiptail Devourer

The GroveJuvenile Fern HoundJuvenile Pink Moa

Rata SumJuvenile Pink MoaJuvenile Red JellyfishJuvenile Siamoth

HoelbrakJuvenile Polar BearJuvenile Snow LeopardJuvenile RavenJuvenile Alpine Wolf

Divinity's ReachJuvenile Krytan DrakehoundJuvenile Pig

Lightfoot PassageJuvenile Blue MoaJuvenile BoarJuvenile Fern HoundJuvenile Jungle SpiderJuvenile Krytan DrakehoundJuvenile Lashtail DevourerJuvenile Pig

• 1 year later...