Consuming Improvement and Tactic Packs is Working Inefficiently

sauceboss.3254

Hello,

Consuming improvement and tactic packs is rather Inefficient in practice as there is a delay before processing an additional pack. When opening an abundance of these packs, such as 100, it can take upwards of 10 minutes to click through the resulting tactic upgrade packs. I hope we can bring this matter to attention and work towards a viable resolution in the near future.

Suggested outcomes that can improve this matter include but are not limited to:

• 'Consume All' feature
  • Removing reactivation delay

This has been a feature(?) for sometime but would like to see it get addressed, if viable.

Thanks!

@DaVid Darksoul.4985 said:The ability to convert useless ones or ones your guild is maxed out on for a currency or another tactic/improvement would be nice, like so many for a memory of battle/ another tactic/improvement.

That would make their Scribe process obsolete.. Or at least less needed.

Though as a scribe, the only things I craft are siege weapons

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@DaVid Darksoul.4985 said:The ability to convert useless ones or ones your guild is maxed out on for a currency or another tactic/improvement would be nice, like so many for a memory of battle/ another tactic/improvement.

That would make their Scribe process obsolete.. Or at least less needed.

Though as a scribe, the only things I craft are siege weapons

No more so then including tactics/improvements as an option for the chest, would just create less wasted uses for the rewards chests. I already destroy a majority of the blueprints as I must go thru 30 or so to get an improvement/tactic that is actually used. See how often Iron Guards is spawned from the chests and you will understand. Plus as you say siege is about all I craft and for personal use I buy most of mine, actually cheaper at times.