Is there a way to toggle Gear + Trait template together? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Is there a way to toggle Gear + Trait template together?

I find it weird how instead of 'build' templates we got separate gear + trait templates... Doesn't make sense to me. Is there a way to combine them? If not, I'd like to recommend that we get a panel that can do both at the same time...

Comments

• DirtyDan.4759DirtyDan.4759 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2, 2019

No, but you can use similar keybinds like numpad1 and ctrl+numpad1.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I seem to remember someone at Anet saying they were working on a way to bind an equipment template and build template to the same key, but didn't want to delay the release of the templates until that was possible.

I agree it would be a useful option to have, but I'm glad we can equip them seperately as well. My Weaver uses the same equipment for PvE and WvW, but different skills and traits and my engineer has a second equipment template set up basically as weapon swap (one is pistol/pistol, one is hammer). It would be annoying if I had to swap them together because then I'd have to waste a build or equipment template duplicating all the stuff I want to keep the same - I'd probably stick to switching manually if I had to do that.

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"Not dead which eternal lie, stranger eons death may die. Drain you of your sanity, face the thing that should not be"

• Builds on ctrl shift alt 1,2,3. Equipment on ctrl shift alt q,w,e. Hold down ctrl shift alt and press 1and q, etc

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

wouldent it be easier to do build 1 f1 euipment 1 f2 next one f3 f4 next f5 f6 the f keys can hold are 6+6 builds so

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's not currently a feature but it was stated in the livestream that it's an upgrade they do want to get in the game at some point.

• Technology isn't there yet.