Can we have a Guild vs Guild Register for WvW?

EremiteAngel.9765

This Guild Register will allow guilds with at least 15 members to sign up and register, leaving contact person and guild name.The purpose is to help other like-minded guilds to find and invite one another for GvGs.Just a simple list of guilds and their members who are keen to GvG.

This can be further expanded in future to include things like wins/losses for each guild and perhaps rating to help guilds find suitable sparring partners.

If you're talking about it from a community perspective, it already exists both in EU and NA, but as Discord servers rather than websites.The european one, a typical weekday after office hours like today, averages about 500 players online. That may sound small but, if you compare it to these forums or that the whole of the GW2 Reddit currently has 1.8k online, it is something at least (even if different systems don't compare directly).

The EU server has 25 guilds listed for GvG contacts (servers, EotM coloring etc.) since the recent relink on friday. The same thing goes there, 25 isn't very numerous but the numbers are pretty stable looking at the past three years or so. NA has likely seen a larger drop-off.. At the same time, there is a larger variety in guilds available for GvG now and even for EU there is a likely drop-off, it is just that it can more easily be seen among guilds not listed for GvG.

I'd get into it a bit deeper if someone cares to talk about it.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:This Guild Register will allow guilds with at least 15 members to sign up and register, leaving contact person and guild name.The purpose is to help other like-minded guilds to find and invite one another for GvGs.Just a simple list of guilds and their members who are keen to GvG.

This can be further expanded in future to include things like wins/losses for each guild and perhaps rating to help guilds find suitable sparring partners.

A long time ago I mentioned something like this with a roster that guilds from each side could sign up for each week to find some competition, and put in details like their group size etc. I can't find my post though and I don't recall if it was on the old or new forum. In any case I think this kind of thing would be interesting and help with coordinating fights between guilds or see what guilds are active.Unrelated but maybe duelers can get special icons identifying themselves that they are actively seeking duel (like maybe a blue sword icon) and they gain no pip while it's active (since some people complained that they don't contribute). Of course there's nothing to stop them from not using it and dueling though.

I never heard of an NA roster for wvw guilds other than the server discord’s. Most servers if you play on them for a bit know what guilds are on them... the only issue is that some only tag for 1 or 2 days (weekend warriors) then are out rest of the week. In my opinion it would be hard to just a legit wvw roster without some basic requirements.