GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@zeroseven.7852 said:can we please have a long flowing dyeable scarf like strider hiryu? since scarves are already in game as the beetle racing skins, it might not be too hard to add like 10 feet more to these existing skins to make my full ninja RP more awesome. ill pay 4k gems for this <3

I want this too, for my ninja themed deadeye.However, I'm absolutely atrocious at bettle racing, and so I wouldn't mind buying one from gemstore instead.

An outfit for the Shining Blade, not the crappy formal you get from exemplar attire, actualy shining blade themed armor as the banded/draconic armor that the npc shining blade wear is only for heavy classes. I recently got the Shining blade leg and obv its usable across light/medium armor types aswell but i got no armor

This is not going go down well with you, the playerbase, but I am going to ask for it anyway because this is the only way I can see it getting into the game...

Dearest Devs who create outfits...could you think about making us a Rock Band Outfit???

Rockband T-shirts and jeans go together like...Strawberries and cream,Apple pie and cheese,Pickles and Chic-Fil-A...

...yet...medium weight characters, the Engineer, Thief, and Rangers, are the only class with regular looking jeans :(

Outfits allow light and medium professions to wear armor, and allow heavy profession dudes to wear trenchcoats, so the tech is there, the t-shirt pattern is there, the jeans pattern is there...The rock band theme is popular...the t-shirt is ingame, in armor form, so, while some peeps will scream like an opera singer about the outfit, others will be ok with its creation as they already have the t-shirt....and I bet heavy and light users will snap them up.

Is my craving for my warriors, guardians, and revs to be able to rock out in soft jeans as opposed to hard metal britches so bad????

What brought this on is my Warrior Norn saw a Scrapper Norn in the rock t-shirt and jeans yesterday....very jealous was he.

Since Braham's Shoulders were released as a separate skin piece, I'd like to see Kasmeer's Regal Boots, Gloves and Headpiece release as separate skin pieces too. That imo would be easy to implement (assets are already there, and those parts are easy to separate) and I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

Also, although Anet doesn't do skins anymore, I'll still suggest this anyway: I'd like to see the Stormforged skin set for Elementalists (well, light armor) from Guild Wars 1 prophecies. Would be really cool if those skins would also have a subtle lightning effect surrounding it!

Finally for returning items: I'd like to see the Magitech skins make a return to the gem store. Missed out on it and need it for my Engie!!

I have urgent request for Shrine Guardian Ears skin to be back in gemstore, yesterday I've managed 500$ for Extra Life and it was one of my goals to wear them (already I have them on EU account):

The problem is, I do not have them on my alt NA account, and my NA buddies want me (or more like, demand!) to wear them there too! =)

It would be super appreciated! <3

● Hotpants with holsters skin.● Small Leather backpack with visible straps.● Glock pistol skin● Eagle pistol skin

● New hairstyles● Human hair for Sylvari race● Coloured skins for humans

● Broken vampire wings (no bones) Just hanging webber. With backpack and glider combo.

● 3 Claws gloves.

● Phoenix Mount Skin for Gryphon● Sabertooth Mount Skin for Warclaw

Requesting a faster change of selectable items from the statuette vendor or a larger selection of items being rotated in that thing. Its been nearly 2 years since the elemental sword was in there, still waiting for zhaishen helm and wild magic backpack but with the current pace of things I will get those on 2021 at the earlyest.

I'd like to see the Skyscale Hatchling Harvesting Tool back in the gemstore.

I also think it would be great to have an account-wide purchase option for bag slots, build templates, and equipment templates. Not required but a small discount for previously purchased slots would be nice.