Total makeoverkits - for what reason

Almost in every pack including an outfit comes a total makeoverkit. Why? We havnt got anything new (or very little at least) in years to change to.

Its about time we get that!

• New hairs for all races.
  • New horns for charr.
  • New fur patterns for charr.
  • Shoulder spikes that matches charr horns.
  • New tattoos for norn.
  • New faces for all races, for both genders.

Sylvari and asura players probably has wishes too.

I gladly see a whole patch focus on this!....And - to make the makeover experience not just good, but great and awesome, add some new cultural armours! The ones we have are SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!

Weren't they removed from the BLCs recently? It's because they are an awful standalone purchase and outfits can show different parts of the character as well as physique that can change the look of it, so it would make sense to bundle those as somebody may want to change their looks to fit properly.

@Frostfang.5109 said:

@Frostfang.5109 said:add some new cultural armours! The ones we have are SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!I have some good news and some bad news about the Icebrood Saga prologue...

And that is? I hope u come with something i dont already know.

Charr have new cultural headpieces but they're about as accessible as cosmetic infusions.

@Whitworth.7259 said:

@Frostfang.5109 said:add some new cultural armours! The ones we have are SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!I have some good news and some bad news about the Icebrood Saga prologue...

And that is? I hope u come with something i dont already know.

Charr have new cultural headpieces but they're about as accessible as cosmetic infusions.

I know that.... And, its just one skin yet. 2 Avaliable at the TP atm - for 8-10K gold! ?

I find customisation in this game somewhat frustrating - there are only a handful of hairstyles I like, with many falling under the same problems. Many hairstyles for female humans are short, are cropped awkwardly (and rather unnaturally) at the shoulders, and/or show a lot of forehead. The few hairstyles that don't fall under these three traps tend to be meta across the playerbase.

I personally wouldn't mind a patch dedicated to character customisation (for all characters). Players like me enjoy spending time creating and sharing pretty characters with friends, which I think can sometimes be funner than a single player living world release (NO SPOILERZ OR I UNFRIEND U)