Constant freeze framing

I know you don't care, but I have to post this or it will piss me off to no end.Every update has seemed to progressively made the game impossible to play. Every expansion made it worse to the point I got a new graphics card to play. But with every update I started noticed more and more freeze framing and environment either failing to load or sluggishly loading. And now it is to the point that just going around and farming nodes it will freeze for several seconds.I searched on the net and in the forums for possible reason and have checked them. I even went to the point of uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game. It clears up the problem for a short time then again it starts freezing again. I don't know what you are doing to the game, but it is to the point the only game I have played non stop since it was out to play is now just annoying to open.I have no knowledge of programming so I can't even begin to give any suggestions or ideas. But at least by posting this I can get the annoyance of what is going on with the game. Now you can report or whatever and have it deleted like every other post that rants.