[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

UI options to hide player titles.

This will help color blind people because of title colors.Improve performance a lot in WvW.Make the game more beautiful.

Showing off titles is a thing of the past an old system that in face of the positives of hiding them has no place in real world. However since it is optional people can do whatever they want and no one truly loses.

I noted down few things while playing this game last year and found many place for improvement (Only in my opinion so far)

General

1. Account Selection : Me including my friends and many GW2 players use multiple account. Logging them manually is a hassle every time and the client already stores info for one account why not make it able to save few. So from one PC multiple players or account holders can log in at ease. Of course the is a shortcut option with parameters and also 3rd party software like GW2 launch buddy but an official method would be nice.

2. Character Slot : Many people reached 69 Slots by now. Make it 100 so if some one wants they can make [(9 Class Male + 9 Class Female) x (5 Race)] = 90 toon, that means each class each race each profession. Also, the number 100 look better than 69 ;)

3. Character Sorting : Many people have lots of Character and a sorting option will help them to navigate in their character selection screen. These maybe by age (when created),Name,Class or even Slotted like Guild wars 1 with addition you can move them to desired slot. If those are not possible then a favorite marker or something so his all main character always stays at first.

4. Storage of Universal Upgrades : You acquire a lot of universal upgrades time to time (You have to manually sell them either and normal NPC or at TP). There can be slot in bank for them how we store gems. They are not directly crafting materials but you use them to make Amalgamated Gemstone.

5. Guild Storage : You cant make stacks inside guild bank, double click to withdraw like normal bank. IF that creates a problem for larger guild then have an option to toggle it. Many people uses guild stash to transfer items between account since 2 mail in 5 min limit is not much. As more mail allowance might give griefers more power and a simple trade system will ruin the current economy.

6. Vista : While interacting with a vista the white flash hurts my eye. Initially I thought it was just me or I have some problem with my eye. (I use a ASUS VG248QE 144hz monitor, also i noticed this in my brother's AORUS AD27QD monitor both set on gaming mode). Also I asked around some of my fiends and my brother and one of them replied that they close their eye and look away from the monitor interacting with the vistas.

7. Class Specific Animation: Some animation like (Aegis, A big red mark under reverent forgot what it was, Reverent green hand etc). I read in a thread somewhere that it is important for PVP. So what you can do this options select able. You can created a new tick in the options menu creating "class specific animation" toggle so who wants it can have it and who does not want it can track aegis trough how they track their other boons. Its like something I use auto targeting in PVE but when go to PVP i disable that. Its also like having the options with "Character Model Quality / Limit"

8. Account Bound Items : There are a lot of account bound items which you accumulate playing this game. Most of them have recipe in mystic forge to make them sell-able or get something in return. For example blood stone dust, karma = you can destroy them using currency eaters. You can even convert your gift of expiration to legendary and sell them (Only Core). You can create ascended insignia and sell them with Globs of Dark Matter. However there are still some items which people gradually gets but nothing to spend on after they have done everything with it. I may be not one of them but I know some are. They have nothing to do with their extra Vision Crystals and Balls of Dark energy, yes Balls of Dark Energy. After creating all the legendary, slotted all their toons with ascended they do not have anything to do with those. You can add some consumable account bound recipe like one can make 20-50 of a certain kind of ascended food with these or trade crafting mats for them at a bulk. Also people with 300 MF do not have anything to do with their extra "Essence of luck" sure maybe there are few guild upgrades but that's about it. Consumable are way to go as they will not hurt economy but better it.

9. Rings & Accessory: Its 2019, There are like 10+ or even more you ways you can easily get ascended rings and amulet. However still you can only equip only one of the same ring or Accessory (only Mist Trinkets have exception). A person may want to ware "Blood Ruby Backpack, Band and Pendant" and use bloodstone related armor and dyes to role play but they cant. It might be silly but for me and I believe for a lot of people symmetry is same as quality of life. Also another point, I heard that Jewelcrafting will move to 500 which is also symmetry. You can add ascended rings / accessories recipe. You do not have to add new rings. For example core Tyria have all the ascended rings you can buy for laurels (Berserker : Ring of Red Death), POF has (Harrier : Corsair's Ring, Sigil of the Fool, Goren's Eel-Tooth Charm, Elonian Transit Pass and still missing a trinket if you font use mist trinket or all start trinket from LWS 3,4 Maps ). You can add these existing Trinkets to JC 500 and remove tag only one of each can be equipped. For example someone can buy the recipe of "Ring of Red Death for Karma or 1-3 laurel and craft 2 of them start heading to content rather than mine,chop or cut for those.

10. Crafting : Discovery is important part to level crafting, however when you reach 500 there are many things you haven discovered. Discovering them is very expensive and even if you discover them that is not account bound (Yes many people including me does profession in multiple toon for QOL even tough it docent give you any benefit). What i am asking here is recipe vendors that sell level 400/500 recipes of lower tier discoverable recipes. So when you reach 500 you can just go and spend a lot of karma to buy all the recipe and they can be account bound and only activates after another toon hits 500 or it can even be character specific. Again this is a part of symmetry and people buy contents from "Legendary Belongings of the Great Zehtuka" at very high price to add main recipe to their account.

11. Gear Drop Symmetry : Assaulter, Defender, Healer armor was a nice addition to the fractals. Not only it was convenient to store armor but letting people to choose stats base on their expansion was another nice thing and it deserves applause. You can top this up buy dropping POF + HOT rings on fractals (the rings you buy with laurel and for now only rings you get is core Tyrian ones). So if someone has POF and doing fractals he might have a chance to get (Corsair's Ring, Sigil of the Fool etc) you can also add these to the vendor. Not only that you can also make (assaulter, defender and healer) Weapons that drop from fractals and you already have trinket (assaulter, defender etc) in raids.

12. Repeatable Achievements : There are few many repeatable achievements with specific tier. Not the daily ones like "Blood in the water" but tier based ones like "Agent of Entropy". Specifically "Agent of Entropy" when each tier gives you 2AP and when you reach 125 Tier or do it for 125 times you get the Max 250 AP from that specific achievement. However that achievement still counts that after 250AP or 125 times and when you go see that achievement it feels like you are still incomplete in achievements. For a completionist like me and many others its a very negative thing. You can find many these achievements in festivals. In recent Halloween you can find "Champion of the Labyrinth" "Knock Down the Doors" etc where they are capped at mostly at 5 tier with 25AP after that when you do it once you get few bags and the Achievements keeps the count. What can be done in these cases is when we finish the max tier mark, the achievement looks like every other achievement (glowing purple) and also as it is repeatable can have a small marker or sign indicating that this is still counted or repeatable for more rewards and when you click that achievement and go inside it you see how many times you completed it and what you get next time.

13. Retired Achievement : Just remove this. We can see what we missed In wiki and also there are some uncompleted as i bought the game and played 10-15 days for before switching to GW2 permanently at the start of this year. For example " Active Guild Member" Half Filled and i will never be able to complete that.

14. Build Temp : Again another thing to deserves applause. However you made gear and spec separate which I initially though be 1 feature but not 2 separate . I under stand why you did it also you gave 3 Free spec slot but 2 Free Equip slot (even tough it breaks symmetry for all my alts ) I still understand why you did it. However you have to manually change both spec and equipment. There should be an option where you connect a spec tab with a equipment tab (As far as I know its not there, If its there i am really sorry that i posted this). Another thing you can add is a remember mechanics. For example when i am in PVE its spec one. When i enter WVW and change to spec 2 and equipment 2 it will remember that when when i come back to PVE it auto switches to Spec 1 And Equip 1 and when i re enter WVW it goes back to spec 2 and equip 2 just like how it was before specially the spec.

15. Auto consume: There are few tings that fills your inventory such as karma, trade contract (You source karma many ways those bottles , LWS4 Map Karmic retribution, You get trade contract from crystal desert various way). Some of them are consumed automatically and some creates mess in the inventory. So please make all currency item consumable directly.

16. Pet: Give rangers and Necro minion option to hide. There is a option for ranger but as soon as you go to combat the pet comes. Give an option to remove pet or keep it hidden. There are a lot of places where I do not require my pet and does extra aggro yes there are options to make it docile but its the choice of the game that makes it great. If i want to be a ranger without pet let me be. And for Necro once you bring them out you cant remove them.

PVE

1. Personal Story : There are still no way to skip personal story and the green marker is always there on the map. Changing content guide or stopping the story from jurnal does not remove the marker.

2. Auto Start LWS2 : As I like to create alts and the game wants you to make alts in form of (Backpack collections, Elite Spec Equipment Collection etc). So only way getting rid of the green marker is to finish lvl 80 mission killing Zhaitan "Victory or Death". Doing few story mission while leveling is fun and also rewarding and they are short and simple. After that you get History Lesson about LWS1 in LA and you are done green marker is gone. UTILL I bought LWS2 and it automatically starts. Note that "All the later LWS (3,4,5) and expansions needs to be started manually but why not LWS2 ? The problem it creates now to get rid of the green marker, I have to finish whole Living World season 2 running across Tyria with boring stuff which is not also as rewarding. You have already the mechanism in place for later Living World Season why not implement it on LWS2.

3.CC and Movement : Tone down cc and one hit mechanics in open world. Yes there are mounts, yes its easy to get ascended items and kill enemy easy but there are some areas special HOT areas where you still get 1 shotted and cc'd hard. Implement them on story or specific content is alright but open world is not a good idea. You toned it down in POF but still its their slow, immobilize and etc. I am not saying make the game easy it has a nice overall balance but reduce some mobs cc and hitting power at least in open world. [i am sure to get a lot of hate for this point :(, but still i have to make it ]

1. Underwater gear: I know its not hard to get ascended underwater breather from Bitterfrost Frontier, and looking at new Aquatic Ruins it seems you are adding underwater content. I think it is time to give core Tyria stats or stat selectable (Common,Uncommon and exotic) underwater breather. Either dropped from mobs like normal armor or bought using easily accessible currency such as karma. (Yes i know about the NPCs in ORR). Also proper underwater balance for healing, condi damage power damage not a mashup of whatever you wanted in 2013 when underwater content was not a focus. But I believe you kept that for a proper underwater expansion.

2. Bag : Now that you have introduced 32 Slot bags why not let us upgrade our main bag to 32 slot for symmetry. It can come as an elaborate collection in a later LW Episode map or you can implement it on a core Tryia in the form of content like Chef (500).

3. Backpack : Again you can get backpack various way, you can even transmute other backpacks to look like something else. But you should add backpack recipe to all the crafting discipline. For example "Banner of the Dauntless Commander" its crafted after a collection but you can only make ONE ? Why not make the items attainable after collection with a hefty price and produce more. Just like "Light of Dwayna" "Spinal Blade" etc. I would love to make all my main toons that I play all have same untransmuted backpack :)

WVW

1. Reward Track Selection : Do not auto start a random reward track, (its not random there is a pattern I know) let us select the next one. For example "I am currently doing a reward track which is repeatable" you can add an option next reward track or keep repeating this one. Or another option (Which may be tolerable as many people might not want this) that after you finish a reward track you have to manually select another track or you wont get reward track and the points will be wasted. (AS I SAID CAN BE TOGGLE ABLE)

2. WVW Map Completion: The vistas, point of interest and hero points are already there why not give us map completion. I read somewhere that it was necessary for gift of expiration before and I am not asking for that. What I am asking is people to complete WVW maps just like normal maps and get rewards maybe few wvw tokens or even experience. It will defiantly spice WVW up a little bit as people will want to raid more. If none of them is possible at least give a tracker like normal maps somewhere where you can see that you have collected x/y amount of hp , vista etc just for those completionist out there like me. You can do this to PVP lobby as well as there are few poi and after you get them you get some free xp just like going to Order of Whisper cave.

3. Hide Titles : You can hide a lot of thing is WVW to improve performance but not title. Implementing an option to hide it like other stuff that already exist will improve the overall WVW experience and performance.

PVP

Do Not hate please I am A very bad PVP Player with 250+ MS ping and Gold 1/2 last season

1. Reward Track Selection : Same As WVW

2. GOD/ GODESS of PVP : (Let the hate rain xD) There should be multiple ways to reach this. Let me explain either competitive in those matches capture point with bunker builds. OR addition where arena 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 even where the top teams get titles easily every season with hefty rewards like a lot of mystic coins and stuff. Other who can reach it by grinding a certain level that may only be grind able in ranked and slowly getting all titles and reach GOD of PVP in the end. I think its still fair someone grinds it for 2-3 years and someone who is good can get it in 3 months. Another thing you can increase the rewards for top tier players like many more mystic coins and another stuff which is still acessable to the mass in other way. He is good so he gets 500 mystic coin at the end of the season and i am not good at pvp so I do not get those coins but still can farm in another way. You can create statutes and where clicking season 14 or 15 will say all the names of top players. Or create dedicated small instances one where from one portal people can visit each season's room and see champion's statutes. But for the love of god do not keep titles behind pvp tier wall (there will always be few good players, only 3 months season), everyone should have access to titles at the same time. That means not only one player each 4 months. I consider achievements as a part of content. (Storm of hate xD)

Conclusion

Hate me or love me these are my opinion and mine alone. No matter what happens i will still love the game and keep playing it. Even tough i bought the game in 2015 I properly played it for last Year. And also there might be some typos and spelling mistakes as I am not a native English speaker. Happy Halloween and enjoy :)

Hello, today I have 2 nice suggestions i'd like to share.

1) I think it would be very usefull and enjoiable a small bar or even just a hot key as was done with the novelties, but with some utility items as for example the Xera Portal, or the Prototype Position Rewinder, but why not also foods for example , any usable item! I mean one or two slots where a player can put any usable item he/she wanted to and be able to use it with a key. As it is now you have to open the inventory to do it and that often happens in combat and it's really not comfy to open the inventory in combat use the item, close it again, reopen reclose etc. I know you want to keep the interface simple without many bars etc and I agree with that, I like it, but adding just a small bar of 1-2 slots, or even just implementing a slot in the novelty tab for utility items I think it would be amazing. I love to use the prototype position rewinder for example, but I almost never do it for this reason.

2) I would like to have an option to highlight friends or be able to change color perhaps, or whatever to recognize someone quickly when opening the tab. I think that would be very usefull.

Hello!

I'm not sure if these have been suggested yet, but there are a couple of things I think could improve our inventory space.

1) I don't know about you people, but my space is overwhelmed by beautiful skins I don't plan to use anytime soon, but I don't want to destroy even if the design has been unlocked in my wardrobe. Sure I could use them and then get back to my previous look but that would be a waste of transmutation charges. So I wonder, why not make them salvageable to get transmutation charges in exchange? That way you can get rid of them but since the design is already in the wardrobe you can use them back whenever you want.

2) I'm sure this has already been said but here's another vote. WE NEED A LIBRARY. I'm not sure how to implement it, maybe at Sun's refuge, maybe at our home instance, maybe just another tab at the toys and emotes window... but I have been collecting lots of books of Lore and so far I have a librarian mule carrying them all (yeah I call her the Librarian) and she's already running out of space.

3) Finally, this is more a request than a suggestion... there are some pieces of armor which are not salvageable, but we can't either put them on the mystic forge nor even sell them to merchants... Nothing. I really fell bad destroying them, and I would like to do anything... it don't mind what, but not having them hanging around in my inventory. That includes the orders armor (which is yellow, so quite useless as soon as your character reaches a high level) and most of the backpacks.

Thanks for reading and I hope some of these suggestions are heard!

I don't know if you noticed, Anet, but Taimi's outfit on a norn has a serious flaw. (Yes, somebody was bound to try an asura's outfit on a norn.)

The outfit has a massive left shoulder-pad, which looks awesome. It really does ..........until you go into combat mode and your toon looks left... straight through the shoulder pad. It's blocking the toon's view.

I tell myself that the bits of the shoulder pad that look like translucent perspex are some kind of viewing slits and that's how he sees through there... but we both know that's a lie. If you look at the shoulder pad from behind it's all black. He ain't seeing nothing. I haven't tried the outfit on other classes to see if they're exhibiting the same problem.

I don't know what I'm suggesting here. It's too late the change the outfit I guess, and put the shoulder-pad on the other shoulder.

Maybe my suggestion is... when creating an outfit, try combat mode in each class and make sure it doesn't look ridiculous. /shrug

It would be nice if the TP Delivery NPC was updated so that any player could interact with it, regardless of server. Or, if the technology won't allow an upgrade, to get a new version that worked for everyone. Then the old version could be phased out or exchanged to a merchant like other outdated items.

Actually, I think the BL Merchant suffers from the same limitation.

A jumping puzzle hub (or a teleport to puzzle item).

A convenience item that would take you to the entrance of any jumping puzzle by letting you select it from a list. You could go to the clocktower, winter wonderland, or any of the open world (and WvW!) JPs . This item would function year-round and the puzzles would have their normal rewards (or none for the seasonals if that bugs you) and daily loot limits. Should be sold in the gemstore.

A comparable item with similar loot capability is already sold in the store for 400 gems, but 500-700 would also be fair for something like this, since it'd let you practice seasonal puzzles whenever you wanted.

• Springer Mount left behind!Ok so I am playing quite a lot and therefore I notice everyday small things that in my opinion could be better, and that's why i am posting often.This isn't really an improvement in terms of making the game more fluid or enjoiable but still is important and it regards mounts. I feel that after the release of the skyscale the poor springer mount has been left quite behind compared to the other mounts and it's a shame because the initial idea was nice. And ok that you don't start right away with the skyscale, but once you have it you'll most likely go for it instead of using the bunny if you have to climb a wall. Also people purchased skins aswell, and im not saying that one can't use it anymore, but most of the people I know and I see naturally play the skyscale instead of the bunny to reach high places because it's more convenient. Now I've got an aside: I am not a fan of the mounts in GW2 at all to be honest, altho they are cool and whatever, but I personally would have preferred that they never implemented them; but this is not the place to talk about it. What is done is done and anyway the way they implemented it , letting us play with different mounts, having different skills is a good idea and works. But now what about the springer? So I suggest to boost it a bit, giving it a small deserved upgrade. Because all the other mounts still have a sort of meaning i think.. The raptor is the fastest, the jackal can substitute the raptor on irregular terrains and has portals mechanics, the skimmer is still fun and pretty fast on the water, and the beetle is great to cover long distances quickly, plus it's super fun, and the griffon is the fast way to move in the air. But the springer now doesn't compete with skyscale in terms of climbing. it's only usefull for the CC. So i don't know exactly how, but perhaps give him some quick long leaps? like a leper? Not necessarily making it more usefull but at least more fun. I hope you'll work on it.

Here instead I have another suggestion still about mounts, regarding the skyscale. So it's a nice mount but it's still very limited and i can understand that. But sometimes it's just super clumsy and can get a bit annoying when it gets stuck to the walls. Which is wanted and ok, but can't you make the skyscale automatically finishing climbing a wall when it's super close to the edge? For example, you are super close to the edge of a wall while climbing, perhaps you are out of endurance , not even having the leap skill, and you are just stuck there, 1 millimiter away from reaching border, with your skyscale hugging the wall not being able to move.. I mean, it's still a drake sort of and it's quite ridiculous in my opinion xD I don't mean covering big distances but when it's reasonably close to reaching a border it should automatically climb to make it much more fluid.

Hope we'll see this changes in the future.Cheers =)

Hello,

I dont know if it has been suggested but it would be great if we could differentiate guildies and subgroups from squads with different colors on name.

Most of the time, we have a flood of people into meta events and WvW and it is easy to lose your guildies or your subsquad into the full squad.

It would be great if we could see the sub group as green and guildies as orange even when we are in the same squad.

@Mamma il Dio.2074 said:

• Springer Mount left behind!snip

You're right - the springer is somewhat obsoleted by the skyscale, but making it leap distances isn't the solution. That's the raptor's thing. I don't know what could be done for the springer. Poor bunny.

Skyscale should climb ledges.... snip

This is a fantastic suggestion! I've had the same experience many times. It'd be awesome if it could scale that ledge.

1.) Revamp LFG to allow people to pin Open World groups under the Achievements tab, and vice versa! LFG is ridiculously under-utilized by the community, largely because there's too much going on (with Open World alone). Let's make it easier for people to play GW2 open world with each other.

2.) Release a new batch of 5 to 10 Central Tyria mastery points that are not locked behind five or ten person content! Seriously. I have 233 mastery points under my belt, but still haven't been able to make it to 49 in Central Tyria. Many of us play consistently, but don't have the time to gear up "properly" for Fractals and Raids. I'd like a few more opportunities to wrap the CT masteries up.

Daily Completionist needs a tweak, it's very frustrating for new players.

First, it rolls to a higher level too soon - my level 52 character got event completer in a 50-60 zone, it should stay with lower level until the character is solidly above the highest level of the zone. It's very frustrating to keep getting killed, and miss event completion because you were dead when it happened.

Second, there should be some way to see upcoming events with a distance and time to start indicator - it's frustrating to learn about an event after it starts, teleport near by, and run the rest of the way only to have it end just before you get there - over and over again!

Third, allow lower level characters to access the lower level "which zone to complete options" for daily event completer. Now it just gives you one option, the one set for your highest character, but if I want to finish on a lower level character, the level appropriate zone shouldn't be locked out just because I have a higher level character. Don't give credit for both on the same day, obviously, but allow either.

Overall the mechanism is good, it does encourage play, but it really needs some adjustment for new/lower level characters.Thanks

Adding this here, from the original post, since someone mentioned this being the master QoL post.

Going through and working on old achievements and getting tired of spending 5-10 minutes going through stuff I already know to try and murder a plant dragon minion.

To whom it may concern on the development team:

Any chance we can get fast bypass added for fluff in the older living world story episodes that have achievements? I'm specifically working on "One Path Ends" and the "World Summit" episode involves spending about 10-15 minutes to get to the point where the achievements can actually happen. I know this exists with some of the newer stuff, but it would be nice if you all combed through some of the older material and gave it the same treatment.

Thanks for your consideration.

In no particular order

• Separate volume slider in the audio settings for story cinematic scenes.

• Option to automatically disable miniatures during story instances and cinematics.

• Option to turn off the auto completion of puzzles after x amount of failures during story instances.

• Separate minis for land and underwater.

• Where applicable,include the name of the attribute combination in the item tooltips.

• Option to disable dismount warnings. Visible borders in the map/mini map for areas where mounts are not allowed(like in WvWvW). Include height when defining no mount areas in the world.

• Disable item tooltips while in dyes mode.

• Advanced player markers and notes function for the world map.

• Option to disable the audible notification upon entering a unfinished heart area.

• More than one situational ability button / Or include the arrow menu selector on top of the button to enable the player to override the automatic skill selection.

• Option to reset all buffs (except food/boosters/utilities) and skill cooldowns in the training areas.

• Direct bindable key shortcuts for all the Hero Panel sub windows.

• Bindable key toggles for interactable objects and name plates.

• Reduce the brightness intensity of the UI flashing for unselected traits and skills.

• Include previews for all the available skills in game. Reorganise the skills preview window accordingly. If necessary separate the weaponskills unlock/previews from the builds window since weapon skills are not selectable via that UI.

• Make all active mount abilities visible in the mount action bar.

• Option for slim XP bar with dimmer brightness.

• Option for a smaller font for the scrolling combat text independent of the general UI size settings.

• Change the skill count recharge from white to bright yellow.

• Icon over collectable Ranger pets for players that prefer to play with nameplates off.

• Normalise the completion time requirements across all heart quests. Neither too fast nor too slow as is the case with many of those atm.

• Reduce aggro range for enemies in post S3 maps.

• Reduce the abundance and the attack range of anti mount projectile attacks in post S3 maps.

@Zoltar MacRoth.7146 said:

• Springer Mount left behind!snip

You're right - the springer is somewhat obsoleted by the skyscale, but making it leap distances isn't the solution. That's the raptor's thing. I don't know what could be done for the springer. Poor bunny.

Skyscale should climb ledges.... snip

This is a fantastic suggestion! I've had the same experience many times. It'd be awesome if it could scale that ledge.

Let's hope man! For both mounts, but the skyscale thing is really necessary in my opinion, i always get stuck somewhere, even on super tiny steps.. really xD

So ive been thinking a lot lately about some QoL updates that would be nice if anet decided to do.First is player housing, I know its not gona happen but maybe if it gets mentioned enough anet will give us proper player housing like most mmos have.Second As enjoyable as fractals are it would be nice if anet revisited dungeons and maybe fixed them so they are actually worth doing these days bring back some of the old daily rewards for them, maybe add a new path once in a while would be nice again most likely not happen as anet has no team for this but again if it gets mentioned enough who knows may very well happen one day.Third being in a guild isn't as cool as it was when the game first came out and we had all these guild missions to do , im sure lots of players would be very grateful and encouraged to start doing GMs again if new ones were added and if we had some specific for each xpac. I personally would love to be running in a guild again doing GMs in Verdant brink or even domain of vabbi and I think others would as well.Fourth while still on the guild topic I think some new guild hall upgrade buildings for new things would be kinda cool maybe get some cool things like a raid training building or fractal AR training area for practising your rotations and what not for the two. Maybe a Dungeon vendor inside the guild hall as a market place upgrade or even a laurel vendor just something to freshen up guild halls a bit add some new guild halls I mean it would be kinda cool if we got a fallen norn city or fort as a guild hall as we are headed into the far shiverpeaks with living world now. Maybe give us Gunner's Hold to fix up and use as a base of operations for our guilds?Fifth The roller beetle races we got last December in Tyria were very fun and cool it would be nice to see some more race tracks added to other maps in game maybe one in Orr or possibly Auric basin?? Either way would be nice to see more races and some more race events happen.So these are my 5 immediate things I think would be cool to see added to gw2 alota the stuff I have said yes most likely isn't gona happen but I thought id put it out there for all to see including anet. Cheers guys :) :)