[EU] Returnig semi-casual player looking for a new [PvX] home

elendir.2815

Hey there,

after about 4 years of not playing, I made my way back to this amazing game, only to find my old guild abandoned and my friendlist empty. That's why I'm now looking for a new guild that is not that huge and doesn't mind if I'm not online every day of the week.I've a full time job, so I'm mostly online between 6pm and 11pm CEST. Right now I try to catch up with all the content I missed and gear up, with the goal to find my way back into PvP or WvW. I'd also like to see the raids and new fractals, so maybe there's a guild out there that has the patience to introduce an old player to all the new stuff.

Right now my homeworld is Kodash, but I don't transferring if you do a lot of WvW stuff.

Feel free to hit me up, preferably ingame :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there!We are a small EU based guild that is very much into every aspect of pve with all different experience levels.Helping each other out, clearing content and having fun is out biggest point!Maybe we can offer you a new home! https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/88457/eu-pve-misplaced-portal-ups-casual-dungeon-and-fractal-social-guild

Cheers, :)