Looking for Guild [EU] - PVX/New/Experienced in other MMOs

iggypop.4067

Hey, so I've switched from WoW after being very tired because of the direciton in which retail is going.

So far I've got some ascended stuff (90 AR), doing daily fractals, didn't touch raids yet (I have a lot of mythic raids progression experience so hardcore gaming isn't a stranger to me).I do enjoy sPvP every now and then even though it's not balanced at all but I love the combat mechanics.I didn't really try WvW (does not appeal to me too much but might give it a shot at some point).I'm still at point where I need to buy the living stories and finish them so right now I'd be looking for a guild that is active/does daily activities and maybe later if I got some experience/proper knowledge I'd like to jump into a harder content. I'm not too shy to talk on discord, a mature guild would be nice.

My first character created was a Mesmer so I'm mostly playing a power chrono/power mirage in sPvP.iggypop.4067About me? Very sassy and likes to have a good laugh.Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there!We are a small EU based guild that is very much into every aspect of pve with all different experience levels.Helping each other out, clearing content and having fun is out biggest point!Maybe we can offer you a new home! https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/88457/eu-pve-misplaced-portal-ups-casual-dungeon-and-fractal-social-guild

Cheers, :)