Closed

Viral.4903

@Viral.4903 said:Maguuma based. New GvG team looking to spark interest in the GvG scene and set up regular matches going forward.This week we are on green.Seeking small RvR and 15v15

Message me to set something up and post here if you are open to GvG'ing other teams!GW2 - Viral.4903Discord - Viral#5581

Love the guild name.Always good to see another up and coming fight guild.I would recommend testing yourselves against JQ's FFF guild.FFF is pretty solid and I've seen them hold their own against BG's HOB and SBI's OPPA guilds.That said, OPPA is pretty darn strong too.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Viral.4903 said:Maguuma based. New GvG team looking to spark interest in the GvG scene and set up regular matches going forward.This week we are on green.
Seeking small RvR and 15v15

Message me to set something up and post here if you are open to GvG'ing other teams!
GW2 - Viral.4903Discord - Viral#5581

Love the guild name.Always good to see another up and coming fight guild.I would recommend testing yourselves against JQ's FFF guild.FFF is pretty solid and I've seen them hold their own against BG's HOB and SBI's OPPA guilds.That said, OPPA is pretty darn strong too.

Thank you!Do you by any chance have those guilds contacts?