Couple of Bugs on Revenant and Build Templates — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Couple of Bugs on Revenant and Build Templates

Kidel.2057Kidel.2057 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 6, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Since build templates I'm experiencing lots of bugs with revenant utility skills.

First of all my utility skills get swapped to a "default" arrangement instead of staying in the order I set them. It happens with every legend currently.
This may be trivial, but the other bug is way stranger.
If I activate Glint facets and swap to another herald build that has glint on a different slot, facets consume energy even if I'm on Jalis or Shiro.

Comments

• Ahi.9673Ahi.9673 Member ✭✭
    edited November 6, 2019

it's far from trivial, not having skills where your muscle memory expects them to be makes it essentially impossible to play a revenant at the moment unless you remember to double check your skills after every loading screen

please fix asap

• Kidel.2057Kidel.2057 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 6, 2019

You may be right, I simply assumed I was the only one rearranging Rev utility skills (I do that based on use frequency)

• Vyrulisse.1246Vyrulisse.1246 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah it's a big issue and annoyance.

• Shaogin.2679Shaogin.2679 Member ✭✭✭

Hope they fix this soon.

Doc Von Doom

• Ahi.9673Ahi.9673 Member ✭✭

still bugged

• ArthurDent.9538ArthurDent.9538 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm just had my skills swap places on me right as a pvp match started so I had to play with them in unfamiliar spots. I was litterally double checking their position before the match because of this bug and it didnt matter, they just swapped when I couldn't change them back.

• I'm still having this problem!!
    It's very annoying when you forget to double check it. It keeps swaping my #7 and #9 utility skills. I'd say that the biggest problem is, it's swaping other legends that are not currently selected. For example, if I'm playing Kalla+Shiro as Renegade and I change build for Glint+Shiro as Herald, it will swap the skills in Dwarf Jalis even though it was not selected in any build. So, whenever I decide to change and play with Dwarf Jalis, the utility skills will be in wrong position even if it's been 2 hours since I last changed my build. I have to go through every legend checking skills' position everytime I change my build to make sure.

It's an awful experience when I forget it. I end up using the wrong skills in the wrong time, which is already something bad, but also my team mates think I'm using this as an excuse to be a bad player.