Why does Anet support match manipulation?

Marxx.5021

We like it. And this is no any manipulation. I always swap. I open new map or do heart wiht thief. And waiting on pvp.2 min 5 min 10 min ! Get invite, accept, relog as my pvp FB.Or you suggest my wait on my FB in Lion Arch 10 minutes till invite ?? Or try do heart wiht unliked for pve character ?? No way.

@lare.5129 said:We like it. And this is no any manipulation. I always swap. I open new map or do heart wiht thief. And waiting on pvp.2 min 5 min 10 min ! Get invite, accept, relog as my pvp FB.Or you suggest my wait on my FB in Lion Arch 10 minutes till invite ?? Or try do heart wiht unliked for pve character ?? No way.

I suggest that in ranked you have to play the (class) spec you have queued with because match making mirrors team composition based on queued classes. I would prefer that class stacking is not possible. I hope class balance will improve so that it does not create a noticable advantage for choosing one class over another.

@Marxx.5021 said:I suggest that in ranked you have to play the (class) spec you have queued with because match making mirrors team composition based on queued classes.for that we need another pvp select interface. So this is mean - not have so valued to do changes in this way. Currently no any class is overpowered. Skill versus.

I would prefer that class stacking is not possible.Don't see nothing bad if we have 5 any same class in any party

I hope class balance will improve so that it does not create a noticable advantage for choosing one class over another.not need improve I think, current balance from my vision is perfect. Any future improvements only minors change.

@Ryan.9387 said:

@"Marxx.5021" said:Queue as necro and switch to Holosmith before match starts. Why is this type of match manipulation possible?

This is an intended feature. Anet polled the playerbase whether they wanted class swapping or profession mmr. They close class swapping.

Exactly this. ANET conducted a poll and more players wanted to keep class switching. So there you have it....its completely condoned and sanctioned by both the majority of the player base and ANET. How "YOU" use this "feature" is up to you.

This also boils down a balance issue. Class swapping should account for things like:

• Allowing people to do other parts of the game while in Q
  • Swapping to a role that your team would need to help win

The issue is that in addition to those two things (which are good features IMO), you also allow:

• Forcing matchmaking to put other players of a certain class when queued on the other team
  • Swapping to an obvious hard counter (aka balance problem)

The whole "queue as necro and swap to engi" is only really a problem due to the current balance state of both of those classes.