Icebrood Saga Prologue : Droprate of Items bugged

In the Icebrood Saga Prolugue it seems to be unpossible to loot the following items:

• Visage of the Khan-Ur
  • Shoulders of the Ebon Vanguard Choice Chest
  • Seal of the Chilly Chaise

The first 2 are even connected to a achievements collection and specially the visage of the Khan-Ur goes for round 8k gold on the trade post.

The majority of players are with this current state of droprate not able to finish the collection.

Please fix the droprate of the above meantioned items as the droprate seems majorly wrong configurated.

Thanks.

Oh, would that it were a bug. But sadly no, the droprates do seem to be working correctly and the visage box's droprate has already been adjusted once, to no notable effect . . .

Opening the vault every day since release has netted me nothing :( I do have two of the shoulder skins unlocked though, both dropping from the same strike run :)

@"Gop.8713" said:Oh, would that it were a bug. But sadly no, the droprates do seem to be working correctly and the visage box's droprate has already been adjusted once, to no notable effect . . .

Opening the vault every day since release has netted me nothing :( I do have two of the shoulder skins unlocked though, both dropping from the same strike run :)

where do you have your information from that the droprates are working correctly?

even if the droprate was "adjusted" once it still can mean that the configurator is ok but maybe a bug existing in loot distribution system of certain events and chests.

The Khan Ur e.g. belongs to the collection "Merchandise Collector" and the reward for this collection is a "Metal Legion T-Shirt"

You all believe that this Metal Legion T-Shirt is considering the popularity of the Metal Legion Concert Event, for PVE Players meant to be done with +24k Gold or after 10 years+ of grinding events?

Same is with the treasure mushrooms. i believe the configurator is working but the distribution bugged. maybe a problem with the interface responsible for steering the sync between configurator and distribution-live-system.

@SlateSloan.3654 said:

@"Gop.8713" said:Oh, would that it were a bug. But sadly no, the droprates do seem to be working correctly and the visage box's droprate has already been adjusted once, to no notable effect . . .

where do you have your information from that the droprates are working correctly?Anet adjusted the drop rate for the visage box. If they looked at it and adjusted it, my presumption is that they noted it was working as intended . . .even if the droprate was "adjusted" once it still can mean that the configurator is ok but maybe a bug existing in loot distribution system of certain events and chests.

The Khan Ur e.g. belongs to the collection "Merchandise Collector" and the reward for this collection is a "Metal Legion T-Shirt"

You all believe that this Metal Legion T-Shirt is considering the popularity of the Metal Legion Concert Event, for PVE Players meant to be done with +24k Gold or after 10 years+ of grinding events?No, I believe that anet has dropped the ball. By including this achievement in the meta achievement for this episode while other, more easily obtainable achievements were excluded I believe they have revealed an error. But I also believe they have had the opportunity to review the situation and have chosen to avoid correcting the error. It's not a mistake, it's a lack of respect for their players . . .Same is with the treasure mushrooms. i believe the configurator is working but the distribution bugged. maybe a problem with the interface responsible for steering the sync between configurator and distribution-live-system.Treasure mushrooms seem fine. They drop an item similar to the strike chair that doesn't relate to anything else in the game. These 'outlier' items are valuable as a means of appealing to a wide player base, some of whom want extremely rare items. No harm no foul . . .

@SlateSloan.3654 said:

where do you have your information from that the droprates are working correctly?

even if the droprate was "adjusted" once it still can mean that the configurator is ok but maybe a bug existing in loot distribution system of certain events and chests.

You all believe that this Metal Legion T-Shirt is considering the popularity of the Metal Legion Concert Event, for PVE Players meant to be done with +24k Gold or after 10 years+ of grinding events?

Same is with the treasure mushrooms. i believe the configurator is working but the distribution bugged. maybe a problem with the interface responsible for steering the sync between configurator and distribution-live-system.

I think almost everyone obtained the Metal Legion Band T-Shirt from the other available avenues of acquisition.