Halloween collection : Deepstone Fractal

Hi there,I just did the Deepstone Fractal and wanted to complete the Halloween collection Mad Armory: Carapace of Chaos and loot the Ghostly Stone Essence but nothing happened.So questions are :

• Is it a bug ?
  • Is it intended that the collection doesn't work after the end of the festival ? (This would be a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bad idea)
  • If it's not supposed to be active when the festival is over, why the collection can be seen in the achievement pannel while the festival has ended ?
  • Is it because I did it in Tier 1 and not tier 4 ? It's not written that it have to be t4 chest.

Few answers :

• Yes, auto-loot was deactivated
  • Yes, ghostly aura was activated thanks to Omnomberry Ghost

I wish a quick answer. Thank you very much !Kind regards, MJ

• Confused 1

I think is is buggy. I did urban battlegrounds with some guild mates. Defeated the boss, we all made sure we had the ghostly essence, and none of us got achievement credit.We then re-did it (different tier), getting ghostly essence before defeating the boss, and it worked. Though it may have worked even if we became ghostly after defeating the boss - not sure, but the description or effect is wrong.

@"Linken.6345" said:reapply the ghost aura effect before looting last chest.Since the ghost aura only last 10 min and the food 30 are you sure the aura was still on?

I deactivated all "auto loot option" while i was beginning the fractal and I only applied the omnomberry ghost after the boss fight, before looting. So yes, i'm sure. But I understand you asked. ^^@Solvar.7953 Two days ago, I completed Urban Battlegrounds and did in the exact same way that I did in Deepstone. Omnomberry ghost after boss fight but before loot. No problem for me. Maybe it's buggy, you're right.

Thanks for your feedbacks ! :-)

@MornJack.3579 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:reapply the ghost aura effect before looting last chest.Since the ghost aura only last 10 min and the food 30 are you sure the aura was still on?

I deactivated all "auto loot option" while i was beginning the fractal and I only applied the omnomberry ghost after the boss fight, before looting. So yes, i'm sure. But I understand you asked. ^^@Solvar.7953 Two days ago, I completed Urban Battlegrounds and did in the exact same way that I did in Deepstone. Omnomberry ghost after boss fight but before loot. No problem for me. Maybe it's buggy, you're right.

Thanks for your feedbacks ! :-)

Yea the boss fight shouldent take more then 10 mins so no reason to apply it after the fight mate or were you soloing it in minstrel?

• 2 years later...

Okay its 2022 I just did this and it didnt take for me either. I used saint bones had auto loot deactivated and when i looted the last chest nothing happened. This bug has been around for a while cant they fix it? Or if not give us credit towards the achievement. If it keeps bugging every time i do it I will never get it unless they intervene 

• Confused 1