Fun Builds

Dreams.3128

So, fellas, I decided to take a buddy's advice and pick up FA Weaver again. I usually always dropped it because with marauder amulet I felt the damage is sorely lacking. However, with a rune adjustment and slapping on Zerk ammy I am getting much better results.

To be honest, this build is kind of addicting to play. It feels like I am playing what Ele was born to do. And even though I have hard counters (god, Condi thief), for some reason I see myself going into several more games back to back with excitement.

TDLR; Tell me what builds that you get you excited or have fun like this. It can be off-meta, meta, old, new. Anything. I'm just curious if people get just as hype as I do when they play their favorite class and build.

I also really like FA Weaver with zerk. It's countered by very tanky, high-health pool classes that do a lot of damage (core necro) as well as condi Thief and in many cases condi Mirage. But damn is it fun. Slap on macros for maximum output since Anet doesn't seem to care about people using them.

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:I also really like FA Weaver with zerk. It's countered by very tanky, high-health pool classes that do a lot of damage (core necro) as well as condi Thief and in many cases condi Mirage. But kitten is it fun. Slap on macros for maximum output since Anet doesn't seem to care about people using them.

From the 30 games I've played between yesterday and today, I've noticed that I can catch a core necro just before they go into shroud, but I would have to be incredibly fast when going through the rotation.

Staff support ele is probably the most fun class I have tried this season. To soooo useless in so many areas but sooo fun and game with Rez and cc heal!! My sort of class as I only like the pealing role play. Here as video from other day. Lost game but it shows staff ele at its best and also at its most worst in impact! /w for build but I only recommend this for unranked chill with friends and not AT or ranked if u care about your rank!!No sound for first 6mins cus I new to computers and don’t know why.

This only time I have recorded my ele as never play it but if u want a dps video let me know and can make one tonight. No montage :open_mouth:

Interrupt Mirage is still pretty fun to play despite the lack of interrupt traits that really have a big impact since Chaotic Interruption was removed (and before that, Mistrust). Despite the large amount of stability present and how difficult it can be to see skill animations amongst the often mad AoE fests that make up most fights, it's still pretty satisfying to shut someone down during a team fight by landing consecutive interrupts.