GUT ThIEF/mES and ignore BROKE FB Mantra Bunker & Symbol Brand

Bear.9568

@otto.5684 said:

@Darknicrofia.2604 said:The problem with DH is the spec is too...fair.

There's no BS mechanics or OP traits that are instant i-win buttons unless your opponent just decides to play PvE mob simulator and send in your traps.

Umm u ever been pulled into a double trap(blades and ring) followed by a symbol at ur feet and a spin to win? Basically downs most noobs in seconds or precast focus, JI into trap and spin outa nowhere etc lol dh has lots of tricks up its sleeve with high sustain and bursts and alot of them when including ji could be frustrating for the opponent lol.Just wish lb would get bit more love, was so excited for it and it's just a ok weapon :(

This is so easy to avoid. And Many classes can outright tank it. And running dragon maw leaves you extremely vulnerable.

DH viability is low. DH viability running dragon max is even lower.

Ur right it is avoidable as are 90% of the skills in this game no? Um unless ur invulnerable what class tanks blades, symbol and spin to win often times with focus beam and burning on top of the spin to win? If u mean use defenses to avoid being killed by burst than of course but that's ok no? But no class I know would be standing there after just eating the guards burst without counter measures lolAnd yeah dh does need love but not sure its dps that is its issue atleast as far as bursts or ways to apply bursts go. Lb needs more somthing that's for sure. Dh is one of the coolest concepts in the game imo and I hope it gets placed into more of a viable spot in the future whether by getting changed or by the surrounding classes getting toned down which could happen.

@Zephoid.4263 said:

@Darknicrofia.2604 said:almost no cc?

what?

best condi cleanse build in the game? double what?

meditations self heal?

ok now I know you have absolutely never played the build.

If you read rather than inferring, i was talking about guard, which is the better dps class by far. However, the fb still has many of the same talking points.

You have shield 5 and f1 3. I guess you can play axe for more cc but i find scepter and sword the better combination of primaries. Almost every class in this game has 2 stun breaks or stab, meaning your cc isn't enough to be effective.Who has better condi cleanse? Your F2 is straight the best condi cleanse ability in the game by an absurd margin. Depending on your utilities, you can also slot contemplation of purity vs any condi heavy team.fb exchange medi self heal for team support. I played mender fb for 4 seasons and got sick of being unable to carry teams in plat despite infinite heals and condi cleanses. You have less durability than bunker weaver or scrapper at the benefit of team support. Your damage is nothing to write home about and most of the fights you win are to them standing in your symbols as you f2. If they just... you know... walk out of your symbols you really have nothing. Once your F2 is done you don't have much sustain.I'm pretty sure if you had stats on it, menders fb is solidly average in win rate, especially after scourge got massacred.

Are you talking about bunker FB or symbol FB? or core guard? or meditrapper? don't be all over the place when you're talking about a build's strength/weakness.

your post started off talking about symbol FB then went on a tangent with traits from bunker FB and even meditrapper, which is it?

Symbol fb, and specifically weakness mantra should not exist. At least not in the current state.But this is what you people get for complaining about core guard and DH to the point of compete unviability. I could foresee this coming from miles away, and while I would much rather still queue on core hammer guard, being able to roll my face over the keyboard and 1v3 you people is satisfying enough for me as of right now.