Scooby Doo called, they want their bad guy outfit back...

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Evil Seabass.5214" said:I mean, even the color scheme used in the gemstore pic screams scooby doo bad guy...
http://evilseabass.homestead.com/files/gw023.jpg

What’s the weapon you have on your back there?

Looks to be the gen 2 legendary greatsword

That is correct

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kharmin.7683 said:

Outfits are basically a one-piece suit, plus the head piece. This is why you can toggle the head piece visible/invisible (on/off).

yes, i know this, but why? i want to
why
specifically we cant have a toggle for shoulders. simply because they dont want us to be able to toggle shoulders and gloves? it simply doesnt make sense. if they can give us a headpiece toggle, they can give us a shoulder/glove toggle. nobody is asking to have the ability to use armor in its place, simply toggle them off. like we can headpieces

Because it is more expensive and time consuming for them to create armor skins rather than outfits

"Armor sets are by far the most expensive reward we can make. A full set includes heavy, medium, light, times five races, times two sexes, so it's like developing 30 sets. It takes nine months to develop. (That's for a normal armor set -- legendary is much longer.) It's not something we can do for Living World episodes. Individual pieces are good rewards for Living World episodes; full sets are more something for expansion packs." - Mike O'Brien

not asking for them to be turned into armor sets! giving a toggle option cant be that hard, they did it for headpieces! we dont want outfits turned into armor sets. giving a toggle for shoulders and gloves doesnt have anything to with weight classes, nothing at all

I'm sorry that you're not understanding how outfits are made. They cannot make the change that you are suggesting.

oh dear god, dont be sry lmao i think i DO understand how outfits are made. and the diff between outfits and armor.

My first thought was 70's rock star. But a friend said it was great if you want to cosplay from the Cats musical ... and I have to agree.

I can see a few, limited applications of this outfit for my alts, with the right dyes. Not enough to make me spring for it. I don't mind, I do like the vast majority of the outfits, shoulders and all -- though hiding shoulders would be lovely if it were technically feasible, and mix/matching in armor helms would be sweet. Hopefully the next offering will engage my interest.