Please allow for certain head options such as glasses to be used in conjunction with outfits

Outfits are not armor sets. I don't see that Anet can fulfill this request. It seems similar to the reasons why they can't toggle shoulders/gloves.

EDIT: outfits are a one piece suit plus a head piece which is why you can mark the head piece visible/invisible. The head piece is still connected to the full outfit which is probably why it cannot be changed to a different one.

@"kharmin.7683" said:Outfits are not armor sets. I don't see that Anet can fulfill this request. It seems similar to the reasons why they can't toggle shoulders/gloves.

EDIT: outfits are a one piece suit plus a head piece which is why you can mark the head piece visible/invisible. The head piece is still connected to the full outfit which is probably why it cannot be changed to a different one.

Some of the NPCs in Grothmar Valley are wearing outfits with different head items. The chef, for example. So it IS possible, at least to some extent.

@"kharmin.7683" said:Outfits are not armor sets. I don't see that Anet can fulfill this request. It seems similar to the reasons why they can't toggle shoulders/gloves.

They can change this fact. I own multiple outfits and own one pair of glasses.

@Palador.2170 said:Some of the NPCs in Grothmar Valley are wearing outfits with different head items. The chef, for example. So it IS possible, at least to some extent.

They were probably designed that way from their inception, not re-skinned with an outfit.

@AssaultPlazma.3904 said:They can change this fact. I own multiple outfits and own one pair of glasses.They can? Show us how.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"Palador.2170" said:Some of the NPCs in Grothmar Valley are wearing outfits with different head items. The chef, for example. So it IS possible, at least to some extent.

They were probably designed that way from their inception, not re-skinned with an outfit.Taking another look at the chef, you're half right. Turns out, he's wearing the wrong pants for that top, too. He's using the old Town Clothes system, which had the Chef outfit in it. That's ... really unfair of them after they took that away from players.

I'll have to look for others that might be wearing full, non-Town Clothes outfits with a different head and see if I can find any.

But... At one point there was a bug that had my charr elementalist running around in the noble outfit while his fire "third eye" was still on his head. I'm not sure how or why it happened, I'd love to re-create it.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Palador.2170 said:Some of the NPCs in Grothmar Valley are wearing outfits with different head items. The chef, for example. So it IS possible, at least to some extent.

They were probably designed that way from their inception, not re-skinned with an outfit.

@AssaultPlazma.3904 said:They can change this fact. I own multiple outfits and own one pair of glasses.They can? Show us how.

It is simply a matter of coding my friend. If nothing else glasses should be made as a character creation customization not a literal head piece.

No one cares. We want our GW1 feature to return and it's their job to figure out how.