Put back the Recipe: Box of Zealot's Draconic Armor in the Pact Supply Network rotation please.

@Khisanth.2948 said:you can just buy it for 10g ...

or you just buy the individual recipes, 1g20s is enough to buy all the pieces with some gold left over

I want the recipe, not the armor. If I needed it that bad I would buy it. All the other recipes come up except for that one. If that recipe has been taken out of the game for the purchase 50,400 Karma then at least update the Wiki.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:If you truly desire the recipe, why not just purchase it?

Regardless, if you want an individualized (guaranteed) response, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.Otherwise, perhaps the 'Bugs' sub-forum would be most suitable.

Good luck.

I will when I can buy it with Karma just like the Wiki says or when Anet says the item is no longer available.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:It's not out of date: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Box_of_Zealot%27s_Draconic_Armor

(This page was last edited on 11 May 2017, at 17:16.)

It may still be in the game but they removed it from the daily rotation from the pact supply agents. Unless they changed the odds to 10,000,000 to 1. Spending 10 gold isn't going to fix the problem.