Modniir Ulgoth bugged out. Pls fix your evvent which are in collections...

The Meta Event for Modniir Ulgoth just wont start. Why do they put events in collections who are bugged. in July 2018 someone posted the same bug and even got an answer that its on the list to fix but nothing happened so far.Anything you can do to fix that? The only way i know is to get a new map instance but this wont happen unless there comes some patch or there are enough people on the map that a second will open but, well, wont happen on Harathi Hinterlands.The event is stuck at "The Seraph are digging in at the forward camp." and the follow up event does not start. (Map IP 52.29.239.233:0)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@PeaceOrFreedom.6179 said:in July 2018 someone posted the same bug and even got an answer that its on the list to fix but nothing happened so far.

Some bugs are recurring not constant.. I've done Modniir Ulgoth many times since 2018 without any trouble.Sometimes you fix a bug but that bug ends up happening again due to some unknown reason.Could be a fault in the code or it could be a ripple effect from something entirely different.. sometimes it's not easy to pinpoint, specially in spaghetti code which is something I hear often that Gw2 has.

• 3 months later...

I can confirm this. Pre-events in the meta event not starting. According to the people there "again" (so I assume it happens often, according to one person the last 4 they tried were bugged).

Shold get a fix asap or at least making the last boss appear more often. (So the meta could be done constantly without having to wait 3 hours ... doing it when its up, then auto resetting few mins after finish and so on.)

Or switch the collection items to another boss. Atm I need it for Mistwarden armor which blocks me from getting not only that specific armor piece but also from getting the helmet (that needs you to unlock all other stuff).

Having to check every 3 hours until you get lucky ... does not seem to be fun.

Maybe automatically restarting the map or the event script would help? (I guess the map doesn't re-open too often into other instances so bugs otherwise getting fixed be new instances of a map getting opened won't get fixed automatically here. With more popular bosses it happens often when people only join for the boss then leave and you get the option to switch to another instance cause the one you were is empty.)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...