I would be interested in a Winged Unicorn/Pegasus hybrid Skyscale Mount skin

I like some of the Unique mount skins like the Humming Bird for Skimmer and the Deer for Jackal.

Next I would like a Unicorn/Pegasus hybrid for a Skyscale Mount skin.not sure if some special effects could also be a thing. Maybe since there is already a fire effect skyscale. But a Running on a beam of light animation, when flying, for this would seal the deal for me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nosleepdemon.1368 said:Sure as long as they also add the ability for the client to show all mounts not summoned by you in their default skins.

If you want to get rid of all the visual clutter, turn your settings down. I have had to because I have had to use my old computer, which can't handle the graphics, while my new one is in the shop. Everyone player and their weapons in in default-default mode except me. All I usually see is some auras.

Definately on board with dragonfly of some description, but i'd also love to see a bat version of skyscale, replete with membraneous wings and ears, fangs and a piggy snout :)

I think OP would have better luck positing for an alicorn griffon skin, as griffons don't cling, they jump.

@Funky.4861 said:Definately on board with dragonfly of some description, but i'd also love to see a bat version of skyscale, replete with membraneous wings and ears, fangs and a piggy snout :)

I think OP would have better luck positing for an alicorn griffon skin, as griffons don't cling, they jump.

I didn't consider this. This makes sense.

NO.

Nonononono

I'm so tired of this tacky, sparkly fever dream that Anet is feeding. It's ugly. It's jarring. And don't even get me started when I play with my color blind friend and she has to stop altogether because the plethora of colors and effects makes her frustrated.

Just no.

I would like to see an asura-built contraption, like the huge flashy glider-chair. The wall-clinging could be done with some sort of robotic arms grasping the rockwall, while the contraption accumulates energy again. Does it fit the "Lore" or reality? Look around in the game and you will know my answer. It's a game and my motto is not Learn to Play, but Learn to Ignore (and enjoy what you enjoy).

I also love many of the sugggestions in the thread: Pegasus, Bats, huge Moths, I think they all have a chance to be the next moneymaker for Anet. :)

• 2 months later...

@Dante.1763 said:

@nosleepdemon.1368 said:Sure as long as they also add the ability for the client to show all mounts not summoned by you in their default skins.

you know, id be okay with that, give me more options to make the game less visually obnoxious.

Yep definitely, there's a glowing pink Griffon skin that caused my pc to freeze every couple of seconds when it was visible. Bizzarre!