Whats the most braindead class this season?

Jojo.6140

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@"Jojo.6140" said:
What is the easiest and most braindead profession and build right now?

Any advice is appreciated :)

It looks like a lot of people seem to think you said: "What is the most over powered class right now?"

The true answer to your question is: 1) Condi Daredevil and 2) Staff/Staff Daredevil

^ Hands down, no argument behind it. These two builds have by far the lowest skill entry level out of anything else in the game, while providing S tier performance value. The other classes at least require some level of understanding to be able to abuse. But the above two Daredevil builds? Nah, all you need to know is how to dodge roll to play at a bare minimal plat 1 level.

Those two builds are the epitome of "Braindead and easy to use."

Actually agree with you for once

The thing about thief is the huge difference in skill across the board. Yeah I bet you are a solid plat 1 condi thief but if you see sinderner in your match on condi thief you better think - “I need to bring the bacon” but honestly if that’s Trevor Boyer(the legend) there’s no way you can win at that skill level.

Ur replying to sindrener so he's not worried about running into himself lol

I can tell your at least a plat2 condi thief but I’ll warn you that my even then you have chance against Trevor Boyer. I myself play in plat3-legend on condi thief but even then am at a serious disadvantage

Im not plat 2 anything lol I don't really play gw2 much these day, maybe few hrs a week as pvp is just a frustrating mess. I played thief for years in wvw and a little in pvp but dont really enjoy the current version of thief so if I do play it's usually warrior and I'm far from pro caliber as I pretty much stay in gold but that's ok for me. I'm to hooked on AAU right now but I still like reading about the changes and frequently reading the forums as it's still the mmo I've spent the most time in lol.Plus sindrener doesn't really post vids anymore so no motivation. It's his fault.So yeah trevor would definitely wreck me as most would on the forums probably would :)