can we have the option to display stability and resistance above the endurance bar?

Stand The Wall.6987

It would actually be nice if the UI had much more customization, like many other MMOs have. It would go for anything that goes on the buff bar, including condis etc. So I could make stab highlighted in some way, movable in where its on the screen and size etc etc, same with condi, same with enemy buff bars, maybe I should play on a smaller lower rez monitor, but what I play now the distance to keep looking up from the fight to see their buff bar of when they have stab up in an ever changing/moving dance of icons below their name is quiet large for me, large enough that I can't keep track of player movements very well, no less well enough to keep track of some of the animations of a burst skill incoming etc. Outside of the buff bar you really have zero other visual indications for many buffs outside of the general animation etc of a given utility that you already know gives stab etc.

Yes please. The UI is really terrible in this regard. The most important info is hidden in some corner where you shouldn't be looking during the fight at all and with super small icons with any decent resolution.In other games I always move the target info close to the player info and everything should be close to the main area of the screen where targeting is happening. Buff/debuff icons should be big and if possible certain buffs/debuffs prioritized (like you mentioned stability). Now everything is cluttered together regardless if it is important or not.

Oh also enable mouse cursor customization; size, color and border thickness and color would be basic.

@Cuks.8241 said:Yes please. The UI is really terrible in this regard. The most important info is hidden in some corner where you shouldn't be looking during the fight at all and with super small icons with any decent resolution.In other games I always move the target info close to the player info and everything should be close to the main area of the screen where targeting is happening. Buff/debuff icons should be big and if possible certain buffs/debuffs prioritized (like you mentioned stability). Now everything is cluttered together regardless if it is important or not.

Oh also enable mouse cursor customization; size, color and border thickness and color would be basic.

yep. even a different color for those boons would work lol.