Best guide for leveling crafting?

XTX.4910

@"XTX.4910" said:I’m looking to get into WvW and I’ve learned that I need to get wupwup armor and the only way to get it is through crafting. So what’s the best guide for leveling crafting so I can craft wupwup armor?

The Skirmish Vendor in WvW offers Exotic Triumphant Armor, which has celestial as selectable stats and doesnt require crafting. It is a bit timegated though, as you need to earn skirmish tickets through pip reward tracks in wvw while playing but it doesnt require crafting (the ascended versions from that vendor require crafting also).

But if you plan to craft your celestial gear on your own, I suggest you start Charging Quartz Crystals now, as you need 5 of those for every celestial item you want to craft and you can only charge one of these per day.

After asking about the various sources, OP has decided that they want to level up crafting rather than use the alternative methods (or perhaps in addition).

@"XTX.4910" said:what’s the best guide for leveling craftingAs recommended above:GW2 Crafts

It offers the simplest guide that uses current market prices to determine the cheapest path to leveling. You can use your API key to help set up your shopping list.

There are a couple of optimizations that it misses, so it's not the most perfect imaginable guide. It is, however, the most concise, accurate, and best at what it does: make the crafting process as easy and cheap as possible for people who don't like crafting (or just don't want to bother with the details).

@"Wanze.8410" said:

The Skirmish Vendor in WvW offers Exotic Triumphant Armor, which has celestial as selectable stats and doesnt require crafting. It is a bit timegated though, as you need to earn skirmish tickets through pip reward tracks in wvw while playing but it doesnt require crafting (the ascended versions from that vendor require crafting also).

You need to have earned the Triumphant Armor (t1) from the reward track to unlock purchasing the Triumphant Hero (t2 Exotic or Ascended) armor from the Skirmish Vendor. It unlocks per piece, not per set also.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...