SMS Authentication Problem/ Lost Access To Old Phone Number

One of my friends who is a returning player was trying to login to the game the day before but could not do that due to inaccessibility to his old phone number.A ticket with info related to that account was sent though my support ticket system, and I wonder how long does it take for the ticket to be reviewed and solved so that he can get back to the game.Thank you!

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Forever, as you can't submit a ticket for another account. Your friend will need to submit a ticket himself, using his account information through the 'Anonymous' feature. You will need to close your ticket.

Good luck.

The previous ticket was canceled and a new anonymous ticket was sent. Looking forward to hearing from the CS team!

• 6 months later...

Yes, the CS Team is working 24/7, as indicated in the Sticky above.If you did not receive the near-immediate automated response, check you spam/junk folders and/or whitelist the Guild Wars 2 addresses.If you did receive the automated response, again, as indicated in the Sticky, response times are longer than the usual 72 hours due to high volume.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...