Radiant Power - Broken?

OldBosun.9057

Has anyone else noticed that the trait Radiant Power is not working?

Radiant Power:Attacks against burning foes have an increased chance to critically hit. Your ferocity is increasedCritical Chance Increase: 10%Ferocity: +150

I have attached several creatures using various methods of causing burning but no increase to Crit or Ferocity.Any Suggestions?

The Ferocity bonus is passive and always there if the trait is present, and the critical hit chance does not show up in the UI, because that only shows bonuses that apply to all enemies while this particular one applies only to a single target; its calculated at the target.

You can use something like Sigil of Earth on fractal or PvP golems for better testing.

Thank you all for setting me straight!Now that I know this how would I go about testing these stats?I have not found an overlay that shows crit chance.

Note:The only reason this is even a concern It I have been playing around with a new build Idea and I am trying to balance stats.

WIPhttp://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PWDBc6t3lRwiYIsJmJOuL9vbA-zRRYDRPKQMc+FSdFQfpQwRg+PAB7nGANU41C-e

@"The Last Jagaroth.1652" said:Thank you all for setting me straight!Now that I know this how would I go about testing these stats?I have not found an overlay that shows crit chance.

Note:The only reason this is even a concern It I have been playing around with a new build Idea and I am trying to balance stats.

WIPhttp://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PWDBc6t3lRwiYIsJmJOuL9vbA-zRRYDRPKQMc+FSdFQfpQwRg+PAB7nGANU41C-e

What are you actually testing it for? Just trust that it's there.