rev skills change location

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried right clicking on the tab and selecting "Clear Build Template" and then setting it up again from the blank state? I haven't ran into this particular bug so I can't test it but that is what I had to do in order to get it to have the correct default legend whenever I loaded in or changed instance. The first legend you select when you have the blank template will end up as the default

As a alarene, it's very annoying. Prepare your legends, then swap them in the middle of fight because you need a specific skill, but unfortunately there's e.g. Riposting Shadow instead of Impossible Odds under this hotkey, and you're flying back, probably leaving the arena and die (e.g. 100CM, 99CM, Deepstone, Siren's Reef and more, including raid bosses).

Please, do something.

@Antycypator.9874 said:As a alarene, it's very annoying. Prepare your legends, then swap them in the middle of fight because you need a specific skill, but unfortunately there's e.g. Riposting Shadow instead of Impossible Odds under this hotkey, and you're flying back, probably leaving the arena and die (e.g. 100CM, 99CM, Deepstone, Siren's Reef and more, including raid bosses).

Please, do something.

I am having the exact same problem.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:Have you tried right clicking on the tab and selecting "Clear Build Template" and then setting it up again from the blank state? I haven't ran into this particular bug so I can't test it but that is what I had to do in order to get it to have the correct default legend whenever I loaded in or changed instance. The first legend you select when you have the blank template will end up as the default

I actually tried this and it seems to have solved the issue, interestingly enough. The bug no longer seems to occur for me.