Cairn Multibox with 6 accounts

arukAdo.2047

Thx, it took me about 3 days of practice from getting the idea up to actually kill him.This is only possible with Cairn, afaik (please correct me if im wrong...) theres no other boss where you can stay totally static and finish it, I mean before you jump to the conclusion raids are too easy ect... this is just a good strategy (kinda dumb too) that is executed correctly, it doesnt reflect raiding at all.Theres also 50 differents ways to "nerf" this and make it impossible, the easiest one would be teleport everybody outside the plateform once you trigger the npc, or just put a barrier until it really start, but thats just an exemple.

The standard that the other guilds are using is about 100G per boss. Since you’re doing this on six accounts, I’m sure you could undercut that and still make it worth your time.

You could probably charge 20G and make more than you would if you were a part of those sell guilds. You’d also probably get more business than them for that specific boss as a result.

Yeah asking "why" they get a run is pretty pointless, the guilds still charge 70 mystic coins for cairn regardless .

I do share your views on the subject Ayrilana, and it was my intent to undercut guilds and get an endless pool of buyers.Yesterday when ive put my squad for first time on lfg, ive just sayd "donations welcome" and it was very different from one guy to another.The lowest I got was nothing and 1g, then I had one time 3g, then 10g and even finally 20g, just as a reminder the boss gives 4g on first clear of the week.So your aproximation of 20g would stand, I wanted eventually to have different opinnions and try to make a middle ground to figure what is a fair and correct sum for this.And yeah since I dont have to share with 6 others people its all in my pocket, one more reason to set a reasonable price, I do believe asking 100g for 10min of work is a bit exagerate, but then again its not just for one person in those cases.While I cannot do achievements or others bosses, I can do something that guild doesnt, its shard farming, I mean im doing it for my alts already, so what I was thinking is maybe you pay higher for your first run, then it decrease if you want to stay for more shards.

So another question would be, how much would you pay to get your 11 shards in 15min?

That was really cool, thank you for sharing it (and 3 separate kills!)

@arukAdo.2047 said:This is only possible with Cairn, afaik (please correct me if im wrong...) theres no other boss where you can stay totally static and finish it

Hmm, now you've got me wondering.

If you brought 5 heal tempests + your bubble rev to sloth. The auto attacks might be able to outheal the green floor (along with rotating your heal skills). For shakes you could have the rev grab the conditions with that malyx skill that gives resistance. For slams, you could maybe run gale song + rotate through the rebounds. For cc, you could play it safe and just let chill slowly drain it.

Haha, it would be a super slow kill, if it is possible at all.

Just for the record ive did cairn 15 times this week to max my shards on alts and all under 15min without using any weapons skills, right now my "rotation" is stable and it feel like theres no way cairn can wipe me with it, last week it felt more like there was still some dmg that could kill me if I wasnt adapting to the situation, so in other words it feel like ive totally mastered the run at this point, everybody except the healer is in full berserker (exotic...) and its pretty rock solid build.Ive started to write down the rotation to share it so ppl can study it, I do believe this way of doing cairn is actually a lot easier than the "meta" currently used, it certainly cant beat it on the dps front, but like everybody around ive saw so many groups failling because they was trow outside, float to death ect... that this strategy sound a tonne easier to learn, you basicly just need to have 4 guardians in sync for their stability, if I can do it then any group should be able as well.

Now onto sloth... ive no idea how feasible it is... its unlikely to be possible... but ill give it a try anywayI mean I didnt even though of bringing 5 healers so I dont have that available atm but its easy to make them so why not.Its actually not a bad idea because my first cairn kill was with 5 tanks (the 36min kill is all soldier gear), so 5 healers sounds like a similar setup.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...