Hey wasssupp, Aozora here. I'm just thinking of some ideas to make mesmer(specially chronomancer) to be more fun and engaging! Please make sure to let me know about what you guys think about my ideas, thanks!
My goal for Chronomancer :
- Wells: Making them more useful per pulses.
- Shatters: Revert the illusion requirements for the shatter skills, make the illusions shatter right away instead of finding a target(illusions whos not been shattered will still try to approach the target). Shatter skills and illusions shattered(only if inside the affected area) also apply damaging effects to the user. This opens up new ways to play Chronomancer without butchering Shatter Skills.
- Minor Adept: Time Bomb - (reworked)Removed Continuum Split. Gain access to Continuum Shift, reverting back to the previous timeline. Your health, endurance and cooldowns are reverted to their previous states, number of illusions affects how much time will revert the user from its previous timeline(1 illusion= 3 secs ago, 2 illusions = 4 secs ago, 3 illusions = 5 secs ago)Cannot be used if there is no illusion to shatter. Reverting will remove active phantasms as well. Chronomancer shatter skills and shattering illusions also affect the user.
- Major Adept: (Removed Delayed Reactions) Out of time - Shatter skills give 1 sec of superspeed in a 240 radius(5 targets)around you. Next phantasm skill inflicts 1 sec of slow and applies 2 secs superspeed to the phantasm created.
- Major Adept: Time Catches Up(reworked) - Gain 3 sec of regeneration,swiftness and quickness when you get alacrity. Regeneration and Swiftness effectiveness increased by 20%. (15 secs cd.)
- Major Adept: All's Well That Ends Well - Increased number of pulses and duration by 1.
- Minor Master: Flow of Time(moved) - Gain alacrity for each clone you shatter.
- Major Master: (Removed Danger Time) Time Heist - Interrupting a foe slows them and grants you 1 sec quickness and alacrity.(5 sec interval/cd)
- Major Master: (Removed Illusionary Reversion)Time Relativity - Applying slow or chill to a foe gives 3 seconds of superspeed to nearby allies(5 targets) around you.(10 secs cd, 20 secs cd wvw)
- Major Master: Time Marches On(reworked)(moved) - Gain damage reduction while having each boon effects(alacrity, quickness,superspeed or swiftness).(5% each, 3% wvw/pvp)
- Minor Grandmaster: Improved Alacrity - Alacrity applied to you is stronger but has a reduced duration. (moved)
- Major Grandmaster: Time Lock(reworked) - Gain a charge each time you disable a foe. At max charge your next disable inflicts twice the duration and deals a non-critical damage. Charges 3(wvw/pvp 5)(charge duration 20 secs/ 10 secs wvw/pvp, triggering another charge resets the duration)
- Major Grandmaster: (Removed Seize the Moment) Time Dilation - Enemies you inflicted with slow and chill receive twice the effect with lesser duration.
- Major Grandmaster: Chronophantasma - Summon additional phantasm. The additional phantasm does not turn into illusion. (50% less dmg on wvw/pvp)
- Well of Action: (Reworked) - Now gives allies 3 secs of superspeed per pulse(duration resets on same target each pulse). Break stuns and receive 2 secs stability on initial cast. Removed damaging effects.
- Well of Calamity:(Reworked) - Now applies damage each pulses and one of each conditions randomly for 1 sec: cripple, weakening, immobile, slow and chill. Replaced increased damage at final pulse for 1 sec daze.
- Well of Precognition: (Reworked) - Now blocks projectiles for the duration of the well. Each pulse gives 1 sec stability. Receive 10% damage reduction buff for 3 secs at final pulse. Removed break stun capability.
- Well of Recall:(Rework) - Now applies 2 secs quickness per pulse. Removed damaging effects and applies 5 secs alacrity at final pulse.
- Well of Time(removed Gravity Well): - Creates a well that removes stability to foes each pulse and converting movement-impairing conditions to foes into daze(1 sec) per pulse. Enemies float for 1 sec at final pulse and additionally applies 1 sec knockdown only at affected enemies whos been affected by float. Replaced damaging effects per pulse into increased damage at final pulse, targets affected by float/knockdown with this skill receives additional damage. Increased skill cooldown from 90 to 120.
- Echo of Memory:(Reworked) - Block incoming attacks for a short duration. If this skill fully channels, summon a phantasm that slows enemies and grants protection to allies. If an attack is blocked, apply 5 secs quickness to nearby allies while also making Deja Vu usable for a short time.
- -Deja Vu: Block incoming attacks for a short duration. If this skill fully channels, summon a phantasm that slows enemies and grants protection to allies. If an attack is blocked, apply 5 secs alacrity to nearby allies.
- Tides of Time: (Reworked) Launch a wave of temporal energy that damages and stops enemies it passes through while also making your illusions pushing away from you. When the wave returns it also drags your illusion towards you. Reduce recharge by 5 secs for each illusions shattered for the duration.
Mirage fix attempt idea(any):
- Remove the ability to use Mirage Cloak if affected by crowd control effects. (Unless Elusive Mind is traited)
- Receive increased incoming damage debuff for 1 sec after using Mirage Cloak.(duration and effect stacks)
- Decrease Vitality and Toughness by 100.
Core & Elite Spec Mesmer change:
- When affected by Distortion reduce all outgoing damage to 0% for the duration.(includes illusions/phantasms damage).
Signet of Inspiration: Moved to Elite slot. Signet Passive: Grant swiftness to nearby allies and an additional random boon every ten seconds.
Signet Active: Move all your current boons to allies.(2 secs each boons, affected by boon duration)(stacked boons like stability only applies half)(mesmer will lose all its current boons). Increased recharge to 60 secs.
Signet of Humility: Moved to utility slot. Signet Passive: Reduces duration of incoming stuns, dazes, fears, and taunts by 10%.
Signet Active: Transforms your foe into a moa bird for 2 secs. (Defiant foes will have their defiant bar reduced instead.). Reduced recharge to 40 secs.