We should all just go to other profession threads and QQ the QQers favorite classes.

SaferMurderweapon.7143

@"Vincenzo.3145" said:

I mean, mood on Chrono as it was my main, but I just like mesmer overall. I wouldn't mind seeing Mirage not being a boring one trick pony too, but I don't believe that it's performance in roaming WvW should be taken into consideration too closely, that's all. Like, because every roaming spec is built entirely around the idea of actively ruining someone's day with as much annoyance and power creep through stats as the class can muster, and there are enough disgusting builds for that purpose aside from Mirage - it's simply a nature of the (soul)beast when you allow PvE gear with peculiar stat combos like "literally everything at once plus hefty buffs on top".

@Axl.8924 said:speaking of which:What classes can a mirage or chrono kill in spvp? i don't play much anymore i don't like the devs in this game i feel like the breaking of classes is annoying thing to deal with.

depends what builds, if you mean condi mirage, it depends on the ammount of sustain and condi clear oponents have.in general you can deal with revenants well, and you can shoo away warriors that dont take any condi clear.as condi mirage you dont kill people becouseyou have no burst and no chase potential, you apply pressure so they have to leave node to you or risk dying.power kills bad players.

• 4 weeks later...

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Vincenzo.3145 said:It worked for Mesmer. Maybe they'll realize how bad these kinds of nerfs are once people start quitting after their mains are basically dead.

It's not like Anet reads these threads anyway so we can basically get away with ****posting anything we want.

Because mirage is so dead :^)

its not dead per say, just under the competition. and even if it was out of controll, it has builds that can be HARD countered if specced against it.condi mirage in its current form, can be made utterly useless by 1 competent firebrand, tell me a build that can do the same against holo ? or warrior ?but unlike warrior or holo we KEEP GETTING NERFED STILL. when Im dueling warrior on my power mirage, i HAVE to outplay him hard. going even means I lose big time.for every ability warrior lands, i have to land 3-4 to make it even. If i goof big time im goners, if they goof big time they press reset button and here we go again.if the fight goes my way war/holo can disengage, they have superior mobility.asuming you mean condi, there is literarly 0 chase potential. you dont get kills on that build. you are more of a stinging mosquito that shoos people away from node. Untill its squished ofc.funny since on my condi i can do around 500-600k dmg and have 4-5kills. yet on warrior i can dish out 300 and have 15 or 20.

Funny, i play warrior and cant seem to kill mirage, they chain all those dodges and invulns together and as soon as they get low, they just run, stealth and/or blink up a ledge, just to come back again with full hp and spam their condis on me.

And ive met mirages in wvw that i wasnt able to get away from with sword/shield + greatsword and bullscharge, while they can always disengage because they have stealth and all that mobility

lol, ALL that stealth and mobility, says the warrior.....every warrior I have ever fought has just pops stab. and runs away when he gets low on health and no way a Mesmer is going to catch him.

@holly lyn.2173 said:

@Vincenzo.3145 said:It worked for Mesmer. Maybe they'll realize how bad these kinds of nerfs are once people start quitting after their mains are basically dead.

It's not like Anet reads these threads anyway so we can basically get away with ****posting anything we want.

its not dead per say, just under the competition. and even if it was out of controll, it has builds that can be HARD countered if specced against it.condi mirage in its current form, can be made utterly useless by 1 competent firebrand, tell me a build that can do the same against holo ? or warrior ?but unlike warrior or holo we KEEP GETTING NERFED STILL. when Im dueling warrior on my power mirage, i HAVE to outplay him hard. going even means I lose big time.for every ability warrior lands, i have to land 3-4 to make it even. If i goof big time im goners, if they goof big time they press reset button and here we go again.if the fight goes my way war/holo can disengage, they have superior mobility.asuming you mean condi, there is literarly 0 chase potential. you dont get kills on that build. you are more of a stinging mosquito that shoos people away from node. Untill its squished ofc.funny since on my condi i can do around 500-600k dmg and have 4-5kills. yet on warrior i can dish out 300 and have 15 or 20.

Funny, i play warrior and cant seem to kill mirage, they chain all those dodges and invulns together and as soon as they get low, they just run, stealth and/or blink up a ledge, just to come back again with full hp and spam their condis on me.

And ive met mirages in wvw that i wasnt able to get away from with sword/shield + greatsword and bullscharge, while they can always disengage because they have stealth and all that mobility

lol, ALL that stealth and mobility, says the warrior.....every warrior I have ever fought has just pops stab. and runs away when he gets low on health and no way a Mesmer is going to catch him.

Sure core and chrono are slow, mirage? Yea nah, ive been chased by mirages so many times, even with sword/shield+greatsword i didnt get away some of the time, with axe/shield almost no chance to get away.

I dont know what you are playing, but i state my experiences and opinions from over 4000 hours on warrior, playing mostly wvw and some spvpAnd btw when running away stealth is alot more valuable than just simple movement skills, especially now since mounts are a thing.

@RedShark.9548 said:

Sure core and chrono are slow, mirage? Yea nah, ive been chased by mirages so many times, even with sword/shield+greatsword i didnt get away some of the time, with axe/shield almost no chance to get away.

I dont know what you are playing, but i state my experiences and opinions from over 4000 hours on warrior, playing mostly wvw and some spvpAnd btw when running away stealth is alot more valuable than just simple movement skills, especially now since mounts are a thing.

only power mirage is mobile, due to sword ambush, and since you speak off WvW, then swap sigil+endurance gain food means you can spam sword ambush.Yes you can chase people on power mirage with ambushes, but if you can finish them off due to lack of dodges when you get them is another story.