YOLO**** Renegade, the Meme ****YOLO

JayAction.9056

I'm okay with renegade traits, F skills, short bow, even synergistic options like Malyx and corruption getting serious damage output increases.

But Khalla should never be allowed to be good in anything close to resembling it's current form. We do not need the visual noise of a bunch of bright and energy charr dancing all over conquest nodes.

Honestly maybe this is coming from me playing older MMORPGs where most stuff just had one loadouts that was good for PvE and one for PvP, but I really don't see the big deal in some Specializations are more of a PvP thing than PvE or vice versa.

@otto.5684 said:

@Aza.2105 said:

@Aza.2105 said:Renegade can be built to mitigate condition damage without the need for resistance. The specialization is more suited towards healing/boon support than it is dps.

That is in PvE. SPvP renegade is trash.

Almost made it to Plat 2 as a healing renegade.

If a build is to be deemed, at a minimum, viable, it needs to have sufficient representation by players in above 1600.

Talk about arbitrary lol

@Ovark.2514 said:

@Aza.2105 said:

@Aza.2105 said:Renegade can be built to mitigate condition damage without the need for resistance. The specialization is more suited towards healing/boon support than it is dps.

That is in PvE. SPvP renegade is trash.

Almost made it to Plat 2 as a healing renegade.

If a build is to be deemed, at a minimum, viable, it needs to have sufficient representation by players in above 1600.

Talk about arbitrary lol

How is that arbitrary?! You need a large enough population to be to draw a bell curve. The absence of population is not due to the build being a hidden gem (never is), but because it does not exist.

And the lower end of P2 is not competitive by any stretch.