how elder dragon work?

JUN YANG.4328

hi guys

this question may sound stupid. but i really want to know how the elder dragons theory works?as i knew all elder dragon are bad guys (not sure about the underwater one, and aurene i dont consider as "elder" dragon) . why?if Primordus and Jormag are hostile why their army is not fighting each others? too far? what about "frostgorge sound" and "fireheat rise" map?and why need human to deal with them one by one? just let them fight with each other, it save lots of work.

@"JUN YANG.4328" said:hi guys

this question may sound stupid. but i really want to know how the elder dragons theory works?as i knew all elder dragon are bad guys (not sure about the underwater one, and aurene i dont consider as "elder" dragon)

Not sure where you got the definition of "elder" dragon but the story definitely does state that Aurene, as of her ascension, IS an elder dragon; the characters even refer to her as an Elder Dragon in Grothmar valley if you listen in closely to some of the conversations.

if Primordus and Jormag are hostile why their army is not fighting each others? too far? what about "frostgorge sound" and "fireheat rise" map?and why need human to deal with them one by one? just let them fight with each other, it save lots of work.

! That was the plan in one of the Living World season 3 episodes where Taimi hypothesized that both Promordus' and Jormag's powers are mutually exclusive and can be made to fight each other, but Balthazar appeared and the events in Path of Fire happened, so the focus was shifted to Balthazar and Kralkattorik