using downed skill (#1) on enemeys

Fat Disgrace.4275

so in very small scaled fights, say 3v3 over a camp/sentry... doesn't matter where, have spam #1 when they are downed on people who are not even near close to 50% health. the amount of times i have seen people stealth the downed guy to try and res only for that downed guy to mindless spam his pathetic dmg skill and break stealth so he gets stomped. i mean what is the purpose of doing it? are people so mad that its their way of venting off ? ofc #2 is useful to use.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:so in very small scaled fights, say 3v3 over a camp/sentry... doesn't matter where, have spam #1 when they are downed on people who are not even near close to 50% health. the amount of times i have seen people stealth the downed guy to try and res only for that downed guy to mindless spam his pathetic dmg skill and break stealth so he gets stomped. i mean what is the purpose of doing it? are people so mad that its their way of venting off ? ofc #2 is useful to use.

I would rather not have downstate at all.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:so in very small scaled fights, say 3v3 over a camp/sentry... doesn't matter where, have spam #1 when they are downed on people who are not even near close to 50% health. the amount of times i have seen people stealth the downed guy to try and res only for that downed guy to mindless spam his pathetic dmg skill and break stealth so he gets stomped. i mean what is the purpose of doing it? are people so mad that its their way of venting off ? ofc #2 is useful to use.

Lack of coordination. Likely they aren’t in coms.

Some who come to the mode figure it’s their only choice.

The person stealthing them knows it’s the only way to pull off the Rez, but can’t tell the other.

Been there... done that...

I had many times where an enemy did more damage to me using their downed skills than their normal ones. And many times tagging enemies, npcs or even killing npcs with downed skills got me a rally. People probably forget about things like stealth rez as well, but let's be honest, in small scale fights, the enemy will remember where they downed someone and cleave at that location as much as possible.

Would love to have a no-downed-state event again. Always was quite fun, even though I play Ele as main, both in zerg and roaming.