Druid Help!

Thanks in advance for any advice

I came back to the game after a significant break. I had done crafting and fractals, so have some decent gear, but probably need some guidance regardless.

I was playing a DPS Druid, so have mostly Zojja Ascended armor (minus gloves/boots), but what are the best methods for getting Ascended/Legendary weapons? (Which are better?)

Separately, for play style, where is the most up to date information? I've been criticized recently for healing and such, but I'm not sure how to improve. Abilities have clearly changed since I left, so I likely don't have the best build.

If anyone can spell out a few of the builds and the best stat combos. Additionally, if there are any YouTube or other videos walking through the basics of how not to suck (outside of just spamming DPS and not being a complete noob)

Thanks again!

First: Legendary has same stats as Ascended, but you can switch stats whenever you're out of combat. Also, slotting a new sigil will unslot the previous, instead of overwriting it.

Cheapest way to get Ascended weapons is probably the Specialization Collections, if you have alts that get the weapon you want. Otherwise, it's likely crafting.

As for playstyle/build advice, someone else will have to help there as I have no real clue :D