GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Aerick Blackmoore.8167 said:

@Aerick Blackmoore.8167 said:Witht he upcoming release of the Icebrood Saga we 'need' the Svanir Gauntlets to return !

Did I say need, i meant manditory ;)

To further clarify, the Bound by Blood Prologue reintroduced the Flame Legion so 'Pyre Gloves' should return too !

Jormag being the big bad this Saga, Sons of 'Svanir Gauntlets' are really really needed to return Anet! ;)

@Aerick Blackmoore.8167 said:

@Aerick Blackmoore.8167 said:Witht he upcoming release of the Icebrood Saga we 'need' the Svanir Gauntlets to return !

Did I say need, i meant manditory ;)

To further clarify, the Bound by Blood Prologue reintroduced the Flame Legion so 'Pyre Gloves' should return too !

Jormag being the big bad this Saga, Sons of 'Svanir Gauntlets' are really really needed to return Anet! ;)

yes we need pyre gloves pls

@"Belquerst.9783" said:Etherbound items, please! I only got Pauldrons and want the whole set!

Also more Skyscale skins, please. The best ingame mount but skins in game are meh :/

I would have liked to get the branded and awaken skins for skyscale and warclaw, to match my other mounts; but instead had to get the bull horned for skyscale, which is like you said "meh".All it changes is the horns shape and adds 2 more colours.

The thing is that branded is included in a skin pack, which was only available once in Gem Store.

The new horizons skinpack offer 5 random ones for 1000 gems, but you could get anything; and have you seen the majority of skins?

I tried to get random skins twice before and got 2 skimmer skins that I never use.What a waste of gems.

So yeah, more skyscale and warclaw skins at a reasonable price would be nice.

@Marcelo.4210 said:

@"Regh.8649" said:winter is coming, we might need a bonfire (novelty)

Imagine a "chair" Novelty, with a bonfire where players can also sit with you! Like a "Minicamp" thing! That would be awsome!

I'd love a campfire surrounded by logs (chairs). And others can sit on it once deployed!

I can see several versions of this. A campfire for out and about, or a table with chairs around it for in town. Or a pile of rocks. all with some central thing to sit around. It could either be 3 or 4 different deployable toys or just one that changers skins to match your surroundings.

Would like to request the Venom Warblade, or even better, the Black Lion Weapon Vouchers pretty please.Made a character recently that I'd really love the Venom Warblade for but sadly I didn't have the foresight to purchase the last time it/the weapon vouchers were available. The next time the weapon vouchers are available I plan to grab an extra so I don't run into the same situation again.

I would like the deverish scythe to have a greatsword version in addition to the staff. A reaper should have a scythe. It is why i only bought the clothing and not the pack as i couldn't use the scythe skin.

Please fix the glyph of reaping so that you can use in someone else's home instance. you disabled it entirely instead of just blocking the capture of the ascended plants which is the reason you disabled it in the first place. Another update and still hasn't been fixed.