Renegade is the way Alicrity/Quickness/Might the strongest boons should be done

Rico.6873

At the cost of another powerful trait, if you wanna support you will need to sacrifice something for it

Without the alicrity trait the ability isn't that strong anymore

Thats why I still opp to give more classes access to quickness/alicrity but to be able to be used at its max strength it needs a trait before it can be used

Any squad-wide boon(s) with a perma uptime should require you to run a certain T3 trait that comes as a trade-off. This is the case with Renegade Alacrity and has been a thing for ages with Druid Might and probably one of the reasons why the Spirits have been nerfed to no longer apply close to perma boons onto your full squad even with Nature's Vengeance.

Not the biggest fan of the FB's easy access to Quickness which doesn't even require a lot of investment into boon duration. But then I am sure most people would instantly trade their low boon duration builds for a trait that allowed them to apply perma Quickness to their entire squad at least as far as raids are concerned and even if they had to max boon duration then.

@Henry.5713 said:Any squad-wide boon(s) with a perma uptime should require you to run a certain T3 trait that comes as a trade-off. This is the case with Renegade Alacrity and has been a thing for ages with Druid Might and probably one of the reasons why the Spirits have been nerfed to no longer apply close to perma boons onto your full squad even with Nature's Vengeance.

Not the biggest fan of the FB's easy access to Quickness which doesn't even require a lot of investment into boon duration. But then I am sure most people would instantly trade their low boon duration builds for a trait that allowed them to apply perma Quickness to their entire squad at least as far as raids are concerned and even if they had to max boon duration then.

Actually you need to invest in boon duration on FB I don't know how you guys come to this conclusion ?

The only builds who don't need atm are shout warrior and rev Glint and that only when the fight is short.

Edit: To be more clear you can't at the moment give any boon permanent with FB when the fight takes longer but I'm also aware when you use tricks like pre stacking in fractals and then switching + skill reset with people who can do their rota perfect you can push the required boon duration really low but in my eyes this is more exploiting then using actually game mechanic because you can't do that in the other modes.

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:Actually you need to invest in boon duration on FB I don't know how you guys come to this conclusion ?

The only builds who don't need atm are shout warrior and rev Glint and that only when the fight is short.Fb needs 12% boon duration for perma quickness. Fractal potions give 20% with 200ar so plenty of room for errors. The quickness build also outdamages non exploit holo in fractals, thats how balanced quickness fb is right now.

@Nephalem.8921 said:

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:Actually you need to invest in boon duration on FB I don't know how you guys come to this conclusion ?

The only builds who don't need atm are shout warrior and rev Glint and that only when the fight is short.Fb needs 12% boon duration for perma quickness. Fractal potions give 20% with 200ar so plenty of room for errors. The quickness build also outdamages non exploit holo in fractals, thats how balanced quickness fb is right now.

ah you mean with the rune and as DPS but this is intended Chrono before they nerfed could do good dmg and keeping up the boons too. This is actually Arena.NET new philosophy support-hybrids don't lose DPS only because they do some support. They changes warrior this way too. I personal find the idea questionable this is again something very Arena.NET doing things in a way no other MMO does but after some thoughts you find there is a reason why the other MMO doing it not this way.

1.) There is always the possibility to abuse this mechanic in some fancy way e.g I could take the rune as heal FB and then going with a strange mix of stats and suddenly I have something better then before.

2.) I had in the CMS(100) already banner warriors who refused to do the mechanic because they are top DPS after the changes or better said in this group. In theory rev can do it too but this gives the other DPS players more dps lose so this started really some sparks and the warrior left(in one case)...

So people forgetting they are still support

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:ah you mean with the rune and as DPS2.) I had in the CMS(100) already banner warriors who refused to do the mechanic because they are top DPS after the changes or better said in this group. In theory rev can do it too but this gives the other DPS players more dps lose so this started really some sparks and the warrior left(in one case)...

So people forgetting they are still supportIf you mean fb rune just no. Thats 40% boon duration but fb just needs 12% overall or in fractals nothing at all. Of course a decent warrior leaves when the ren refuses to do mechanics in fractals. The majority of fractal rens are garbage that do 0dmg and still think Soulcleave summit is a magical dps device that needs to have as much uptime as possible. Most of the rens cant even kill the anomaly in time in 100cm which is quite impressive.