Please allow roller beetle in wvw

Paradoxoglanis.1904

@Assassin X.8573 said:I mean, if all it's skills were directly usuable as in pve, then no. But if you just replaced it's over skills with the wvw skills then ok. I'd love to run my shrine or spirit jackal skins instead as a skin instead of the warclaw.

If in WvW all mounts are essentially the as-is Warclaw, but you get the appearance and animations of the other mounts you'd get the Fashion Wars satisfaction (I'm not being sarcastic or ironic here) without changing the balance in any way.

Although no flying allowed, that'd change the game a huge amount - I'm not against it, but it would be so different that all the balance elements and perhaps even the maps would have to change.

You can already get a Dune Buggy Roller which can damage walls. This is from a tactic, it is basically a roller beetle.

People should not be able to move any faster around the map than they already can with Warclaw. I get that you're probably suggesting this because you hate having to run a long way back to your zerg when you die, but having roller beetle movement speed would really fuck things up.