Whisper in the Dark — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Whisper in the Dark

Hi Everyone! It's November 19th and today is supposed to be the day that Episode 1 of LW S5 launches! But when I check my story journal or the Gem store to purchase it there is no sign of it either place. Has it been launched yet?

Tagged:
<134

Comments

• Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭

Probably the same time every patch is. I mean if you logged in and didn't download a huge patch it wouldn't magically be there. I'd guess at noon est like 2h 11m from now

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Bit early in the day. They haven't even started work yet

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

You are a bit early. Patch is usually up in a few more hours.

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/HoTS/Civ6/CU/AoC

• Thanks for all of the helpful information I will keep what everyone said in mind. Thanks guys!

• an the guildwars anet team is now just starting work around 8 or 9 am an having coffee an doughnuts for breakfast

• KrHome.1920KrHome.1920 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19, 2019

Like every patch this patch is available for download the moment it shows up in the game release notes section.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/game-release-notes

Nevertheless they are a bit late today.

• I have not gotten anything yet D8

Tarnished Coast, North America.
    Fashion Wars Lover! Dye Collector!

• I see the patch day exitement is rising. Everybody getting eager to play. I already prepeared my character a few hours ago, so i can jump right in B)

• Zaraki.5784Zaraki.5784 Member ✭✭✭✭

IT
    IS
    LAAAAAAAAAATE

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

• Gop.8713Gop.8713 Member ✭✭✭✭

They're just giving us all a little more time to get that Khan-Ur drop . . .

• Waiting on patch or delayed news.

RIIIOOTTT!

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Zoid.2568Zoid.2568 Member ✭✭✭

Already 7 pm where I live. So I assume the clock is 10 am in Seattle by now.

• Adzekul.3104Adzekul.3104 Member ✭✭✭

Jormag hit the office (like he did 2 years ago) ... maybe? Anyone seen the weather forecast for Seattle?

• It's not snowing here at all, I think with Daylight Saving Time it'll be out at 10 instead of 9 today

• Thanx Rubi

• Thanks Rubi!!!

• @Rubi Bayer.8493 said:
    We're currently preparing for today's Guild Wars 2 release of "Whisper in the Dark". We're finishing some last minute tests and will release the update as soon as they're complete!

Thanks Rubi! Lots of us are very excited!

• apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:
    We're currently preparing for today's Guild Wars 2 release of "Whisper in the Dark". We're finishing some last minute tests and will release the update as soon as they're complete!

Thanks for the update!

• Xhalvia.5029Xhalvia.5029 Member ✭✭✭

Cheers Rubi :+1:

• yoni.7015yoni.7015 Member ✭✭✭

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

You had month to prepare. When will you release the episode?

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@yoni.7015 said:

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

You had month to prepare. When will you release the episode?

Like always when its ready and can be taken to the table.

Gonna grab some food. You can release it after I've eaten, but not before.

;)

• Blur.3465Blur.3465 Member ✭✭✭

Prepared my coffee, now to eagerly stare at the screen and keep checking on launcher XD

• My body is ready.

They could release the release notes, that would occupy us all for several seconds . . .

• Don't rush it too fast. We skritt don't like tripping over wires! Hope it's all fixed and ready soon though. <3

Helpdesking rodent hailing from Skrittsylvania.
    Roaming skritt needs caffeine badly.
    Oldschool electronic music enthusiast who also likes Autechre.

@altermaven.7385 said:
    Don't rush it too fast. We skritt don't like tripping over wires! Hope it's all fixed and ready soon though. <3

Yes yes yes, has to be all good and shiny, yes?

• sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

i just hope i don't have to whisper in the dark because of a late release......

• @sorudo.9054 said:

Go stand in the naughty corner, that was terrible

• sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Brullyra.1592 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:

Go stand in the naughty corner, that was terrible

truth hurts doesn't it?

@Astrolicus.3716 said:

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

But can we get patch notes tho? ;)

I wouldn't actually want this. Reviewing patch notes while the ep downloads is a time honored tradition . . .

• Cynder.2509Cynder.2509 Member ✭✭✭

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Good luck everyone!

I'm Hunter, he/him
    Character infos: https://is-it-because-im-charr.tumblr.com/charactersgw2

• I want ze stuff so i got something to do...

• @Randulf.7614 said:
    I have now eaten.

You may flick the switch

There ya have it Rubi (lol) Get on down there and let them know grin

@Randulf.7614 said:
    I have now eaten.

You may flick the switch

It is time.

• Make sure to get some water. Staying hydrated is a good thing!

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

I guess it will be November 20 for me then, my eyelids are getting heavier by the hour. ;)

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭

"I live in the black
    I have no guiding light
    I'm whispering in your dreams..."

main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone at ANET HQ tried jiggling the handle?

• or rubbing the batteries