Warclaw Lance vs Aegis

Virdo.1540

More wasted developer time. Such a shame.

@"Mighty Cole.7849" said:If it's not too much trouble, how about lowering the CD. 30s is too long.

If it's not too much trouble, how about raising the CD. 30s is too short.

I know, I know you're saying, "there'll always be someone who doesn't like what we do."I like what you do, you do it very well, I don't like the decision to do it!

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Slick.7164 said:Im glad we making one class nerfed instead of fixing balancing problems. You little snow flakes are genius. Can we have 3 wash rooms instead of two? What of someone wasn't comfortable being xx or xy?Thats an absolutely ridiculous statement just for the sake of being ridiculous. This is a fix to something that should not be occuring - ie getting boons on a mount that interfere with mount vs mount combat and give one class specifically a massive advantage that no one else gets. It literally is a balance problem. Calling people snowflakes is
highly
ironic. Imagine if thieves could stealth when dodging on a mount, or the mesmer got clones? It would be the same thing.

I mean yeah the eagis shouldnt be there on the mount in the first place...rune/good effects still uphold with the change to unblockable