Scourge Nerfs Tomorrow!?

Demon Puppet.6873

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@ArchonWing.9480 said:Nope, no changes. Except:
The warclaw's Lance skill is now unblockable.

Well okay, I'll take it.

As long as the passive aegis for guards is there after the dismount i welcome this.

The most broken about IT is the 'passive' virtue of courage timer gets resetted everytime you get on your mount...try IT

You Will keep having eagis

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

Well okay, I'll take it.

As long as the passive aegis for guards is there after the dismount i welcome this.

The most broken about IT is the 'passive' virtue of courage timer gets resetted everytime you get on your mount...try IT

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Here I am with my Daredevil losing one dodge bar and 3 extra initiative every time I go on my mount, and Guardians get their passive Aegis back when they mount-up?!

@borgs.6103 said:

Well okay, I'll take it.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Here I am with my Daredevil losing one dodge bar and 3 extra initiative every time I go on my mount, and Guardians
get their passive Aegis back
when they mount-up?!

Welcome to gw2 and their neverending bugs

If they last as long to fix this as the invisible walls in the southern of alpine bl IT Will take...approximetly....Infinite (or at least 7 years)

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

Well okay, I'll take it.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Here I am with my Daredevil losing one dodge bar and 3 extra initiative every time I go on my mount, and Guardians
get their passive Aegis back
when they mount-up?!

Welcome to gw2 and their neverending bugs

If they last as long to fix this as the invisible walls in the southern of alpine bl IT Will take...approximetly....Infinite (or at least 7 years)

Heaven forbid they do something useful with their time rather than cater to a tiny minority of whiners who want to be able to destroy unwitting players who can't fight back.