why can i not leave a public strike mission

toucan.6358

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Roamer.3259 said:Isnt there a portal you can take that allows you exit? I joined a public by accident (miss click) and was able to turn right around and walk out the same portal.

Yes but not when dead

Ah, yeah you can't res during the fight presumably to stop people corpse rushing the boss.

So the only thing you could do is open the world map and waypoint out of the zone? You can always waypoint to another zone I think. You most likely won't be able to get back to a public strike though.

• 1 year later...

@toucan.6358 said:do i have to lay on the ground for 5 min doing f all, let me leave the instance wtsf

Still can't get out of them without logging out, then back in with a Different Character. I logged out and back in with the same character, and it put me Right Back in the same instance that I had left. Also trolls clicking the npc to start second part in public missions, like in clicking on Caithe in BW, then not helping.

Should there be a waypoint outside the instance , for those who want to leave

• a (majority) vote , (while dead -after 45 sec) to reset boss , in order to avoid a single player stalling
  • stacks of "The graspaing Dead" that as long you are not doing enought dps/heal /stay afk you get kicked
  • If you die you will respawn constatly as a "critter or ghost " that does 1/5 of the damage damage (still learning the mechanics) for 30 sec with 60 cd , and when the enrage mechanics starts >you can no longer respewn , or you must bring somebuffs around the map , otherwise you get kicked ?